Fubuki Sumiye x Reader

[A/N: None of the lyrics or music belong to me. You are Suoh's twin sister but you were abused as a little kid. So that made you shy.]

Word Count: 1700

[Your POV]

You were standing in the shadows watching your twin and Fubuki battle. You usually stayed in the shadows because of what happened in your past. No one in the Beyclub had seen you with the exception of your twin. After Fubuki won the battle Suoh stood and faced you. "Don't you think it's time for them to see you?" Suoh asked. "Who are you talking to? There's no one there." Nika pointed out confused. "Actually there is." You replied stepping out of the shadows. "Hello Fubuki. Hello Toko. Hello Nika." You waved. They all visibly shuddered. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my twin sister Y/N. She's basically the shadow twin and I'm the light twin." Suoh laughed. "Nice to meet you Y/N." Fubuki smiled holding out a hand. You were cautious but shook it anyways. "Nice to meet you." You returned half-smiling. "Hey Y/N, I was wondering why you stay in the shadows?" Nika asked. You visibly tensed as you remembered what your parents had told you. "You're better off staying in the shadows so people don't see your ugly face. You're worthless!" They yelled. You cried and ran to your room. You turned and hugged Suoh. "That's a sensitive topic for her. So please be careful with what you talk about around her." Suoh informed. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Nika quickly apologized. "It's ok. You didn't know." You assured her with a small smile. "You still coming for the sleepover tonight Fubuki?" Your twin asked. "Yea. Of course." He responded. "I'm going to start heading home to work on homework. Later bro. Later Fubuki." You whispered. "Later sis. Call if you need anything. Or want me to come home got it?" He asked. You nodded and started walking home. You had just left the building when you were attacked. "Hey, let me go!" You screamed. "Suoh!" You screamed hoping he could hear you.
[Suoh's POV]
I just finished a battle against Fubuki when I heard a faint 'Suoh!' come from the schoolyard. I took off running down the stairs with Fubuki close behind. "Aiger, let my sister go!" I yelled when I saw him holding her wrist tightly. "This is your sister?! That's pathetic." He replied throwing her down harshly and kicking her. "That's enough!" Fubuki yelled. Aiger immediately stopped giving me time to get my sister. I ran and grabbed picking her up. When I picked her up she had bruises and marks all over. "What have you done to my twin sister!" I yelled angrily. "I gave her what she deserved. She's weak, pathetic, ugly, and shouldn't be alive!" Aiger yelled back. I felt her flinch. 'She heard him repeat the words our parents told her.' I thought. "You have no idea what she's been through." I mumbled as I walked away with Fubuki. "Is she going to be ok?" Fubuki asked worried. "She'll be fine. She just needs time to rest and heal." I replied giving him a reassuring look. "That's good. But my question is what would make Aiger do that?" He asked curiously. "Well, he's met her before. They actually dated for a few weeks last year." He looked at me surprised. "When I found out he was being abusive to her I had to stop him. He reminded her constantly of her past to the point where she would come home crying every night." I finished sadly. "If you don't mind me asking, what is her past like?" He asked. "That's her story to tell not mine." I replied as we got home I set her on the couch and woke her up.
[Your POV]
When you woke up you instantly hugged Suoh. "Thank you." You cried. "Of course. You're my twin, I'll always be there to help you." He whispered back. "And thank you Fubuki for helping." You told him hugging him. "Of course. I couldn't let you get hurt." He whispered as he pulled away blushing. You smiled and walked to your room and remembered a song you used to listen to.

🎶Some days it's hard to see
If I was a fool or you a thief
Made it through the maze to find my one in a million
And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
And all I gave you is gone, gone
Gone, gone
And all I gave you is gone, gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down
And all I gave you is gone, gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down, eh
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down🎶

As soon as you finished singing you started crying. 'How could he do this to me?!' You thought. Then a knock shook you out of your thoughts. "What is it?" You called out. Suoh walked in and sat on the other side of your bed. "Fubuki and I could hear you singing 'Dynasty'. I'm guessing you remembered what he did to you?" He asked. You nodded sadly. "Well, I know you aren't on the best terms with him but he's challenging you to a singing battle. Tomorrow at the beach in the morning." He informed you. "Ok. Is the food done yet?" You asked. He laughed and nodded. "Yea. Come on." He replied getting up and offering you a hand. You smiled and grabbed it as he pulled you up. You sat at the table and began eating. "This is really good Fubuki. Did Shu teach you how to make this?" You asked. "Yea he did." He replied with a smile. After you all finished eating you walked into the living room to watch a movie. You got partially through it before going to bed. You woke up screaming from a nightmare about your parents abusing you. You sat bolt upright when Fubuki and Suoh ran in. You began crying and hugged the two as they comforted you. You began to fall back asleep leaning on Fubuki. The next morning when you woke up and felt arms wrapped around you and saw Fubuki still sleeping. You laughed which woke him up. "Sorry." You whispered. "It's ok." He replied quickly kissing your cheek. You both blushed and walked to the living room to get ready to leave for the beach. "Ready?" Suoh asked. "Yea. Ready as I'll ever be." You answered with a small smile. Then the three of you walked to the beach. You were slightly early so you slipped off your shoes and put your feet in the water. You shivered slightly but left them in nonetheless. "Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?" Fubuki asked sitting beside you. "What is it Fubuki?" You asked confused. "Well I was wondering about your past. You don't have to tell me but I was just curious." He replied. "No it's ok. When I was younger my parents would abuse me and call me mean things. Remember when Nika asked why I stayed in the shadows?" He nodded. "I tensed because my parents told me 'you're better off staying in the shadows so people don't see your ugly face. You're worthless!' I flinch whenever someone raises a hand in my direction or says an insult." You finished sadly. He hugged you. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." He apologized. "It's ok." You assured him smiling. Just then Aiger and Ranjiro arrived. "Let's begin. I'll go first." Aiger announced confidently. He started singing 'Centuries' off-key. You covered your ears out of pain. "Ok. My turn." You announced shyly.

🎶Silent, I can't wait here silent
Working up a storm inside my head
Nothing, I just stood for nothing
So I fell for everything you said

Hear the rumble
Hear my voice

Silent, I can't wait here silent
Gotta make a change and make some noise

Undo my sad
Undo what hurts so bad
Undo my pain
Gonna get out, through the rain
I know that I am over you
At last I know what I should do
Undo my sad

Trouble, baby I'm in trouble
Everytime I look into your eyes
Save me, oh I'm gonna save me
Far away from all the crazy lies

Hear the rumble
Hear my voice

Undo my sad
Undo what hurts so bad
Undo my pain
Gonna get out, through the rain
I know that I am over you
At last I know what I should do
Undo my sad
[x2]🎶

After you finished you walked back over to Fubuki and Suoh. "Wait how do you decide a winner?" Ranjiro asked. "I guess you three get to choose who won." Aiger replied shrugging. "Y/N definitely won." All three boys announced. You blushed lightly. "Can I talk to you Fubuki?" You asked. He nodded and you led him to the other side of the beach. "What is it Y/N?" He asked worried. "I need and want to tell you that I like you." You replied blushing again. "I like you too Y/N." He told you kissing you. You hugged him and he laughed.