Xander x Reader

[A/N: Hope you enjoy. I haven't written for Xander much so I'll do my best. You also love reading. This is going to be bad and Xander isn't exactly nice either.]

Word Count: 1238

[Your POV]

Being Ukyo's twin sister had its perks when it came to living at the dojo. You got your own room, your own training area, and your own personal library. At the moment you were in your room leaning on the headboard of your bed reading a book. Then Ukyo walked in. "Yes brother?" You asked not looking up. "2 things. One, how'd you know it was me? And two, Xander's friends from childhood are coming and you're performing." He said. You sighed and set your book down. "I knew it was you cause you come in silently, Yugo comes in semi-loudly cause he struggles opening my door, Quon comes in panting from skateboarding, and Xander usually comes in laughing. And fine I'll perform." You explained picking your book back up and start reading again. "Oh. Well his friends should be here in about 2 minutes so get your outfit set out then meet me in the flower garden." He said leaving after you nodded. You put your book down again and chose out an outfit. It was black leggings and a silver hoodie. You put your light blue hair with silver streaks in a high ponytail as you ran through the shadows to the flower garden to meet Ukyo. "What is it?" You asked. "Where's your locket?!" He asked. You looked down and noticed it was missing. You panicked and ran back through the shadows to your room grabbed your locket and ran back to Ukyo. "Ok. Now what is it?" You asked putting on your locket. "When his friends get here he's going to introduce us and I'm going to step out first behind the bluenette. Then you're going to walk out behind the albino. Got it?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. You headed in through the shadows and stayed hidden. "If we're doing something competitive there should be an even amount on both sides. You guys are short 2 people." The blonde with a sucker said. "So I see you haven't noticed me. I've been by Xander's side this whole time. In the forest, during the battle, and during lunch." Ukyo said. "Come on out Ukyo." Xander said. Ukyo stepped out behind the bluenette causing him to shudder. You had to keep in a laugh from blowing your cover. "You guys are still short 1 person." Blonde said. "So you haven't noticed me either I see. I've been beside my twin brother this whole time." You said. "Alright [Y/N] you can come out as well." Xander said. You stepped into the light right behind the albino causing the same reaction as the bluenette's. "Guys I'd like you to meet the shadow twins. [Y/N] and Ukyo Ibuki." Xander announced. "Hi. Nice to meet you." You said quietly. "Ukyo and [Y/N]. I'd like you to meet Shu Kurenai the albino, Valt Aoi the bluenette, Daigo Kurigami the shorter raven-haired boy, Ken Midori the taller raven-haired boy, and Rantaro Kiyama the blonde. He also goes by Honcho." Xander explained. You smiled as Quon walked in. Not noticing you snuck into the shadows behind him and jumped on his back scaring him. You laughed. "Nice to see you too [Y/N]." Quon said. "Nice to see you Quon, I missed you. Anyways I have to get ready for a performance for you guys soon. So bye." You said turning to the shadows and leaving. You got to your room and changed. You re-did your ponytail and pulled on tall boots. You walked out and glanced at your wrist quickly. It was basically like a black ink bracelet of diamonds. You're soulmate mark. You started singing and by the looks of it the only ones not surpirsed were Ukyo and Quon.

"Ok. I'm going to be doing two more songs. So please enjoy." You said starting your next song.

"Final song. Enjoy." You said starting your final song.

After you finished singing you walked off stage to your room and started reading again. Then there was a knock on your door. "Ugh. Who is it?" You called out annoyed. "Xander. Can I come in?" He asked. "Sure." You said not looking up from your book. "What is it Xander?" You asked still not looking up. "Are you serious?!" He asked slightly angry. "What?" You asked confused as you continued reading. "You sang 2 songs about losing someone you love and a 3rd one about seeing pain! And you can't even stop reading and look at me!" He yelled ripping your book from your hands and throwing it across the room. "Xander! I sang those songs cause they have meaning behind them!" You yelled back. He slapped you and grabbed your wrist dragging you to the main room. Everyone was there of course, Xander grabbed your locket with his free hand and ripped it off you neck then threw you to the ground. You fell unconscious from hitting your head so hard but you heard everyone's crys of worry.

[Ukyo's POV]

We watched in horror and worry as Xander hurt my sister. When he ripped off the locket a piece of me felt like it died. That locket had a picture of us when we we're younger and when we're older. I watched as he threw her down and walked off. Quon and I ran to get her. She was unconscious when we got there. We took her to her room and layed her on her bed. She was unconscious for an hour before waking up. When she did I hugged her tightly. "What happened? Where's my locket?!" She asked worried. "Xander attacked you. He also ruined the locket." Quon said holding up the damaged locket. "No!" We yelled. Then Xander walked in. We glared at him for what he did. "I'm sorry but you deserved it. Yea. You're my soulmate but so what?!" He said. "That's not an apology! And soulmates are supposed to care and love each other! Not torment and hurt each other!" She yelled. "Whatever. You're not worth my time and you never were." He sneered. That got her to shut up from surprise. "I can't believe you! I was there when you needed me! I was there when no one else was! Does that all mean nothing to you?!" She yelled tears starting to stream down her face. "Yea. It all means absolutely nothing. Just because you were there doesn't mean you actually cared." He said walking away. "I'm all alone. My soulmate hates me and I feel like no one is here for me." She said. "Hey. Shhh. We're here for you. And we always will be." Quon and I said together. We hugged her tightly in a caring way. She started to calm down and eventually she fell asleep. Quon and I each fell asleep hugging her in a protective manner.

[Your POV]

When you woke up you were with Quon and Ukyo. You smiled and woke them up. After they got up the three of you heaed to your library to start reading. It was your guys' day off to just do whatever you wanted. The peacefulness of your library was comforting and only you three could get in so nobody could interrupt your day.