Suoh Genji x Reader

[A/N: Hope you like this. I might not update a bunch cause of homework but I'll update as much as I can. Please don't be afraid to send in requests.]

Word Count: 1373

[Your POV]

You were singing in a flower garden.

As you were singing you were looking down at your wrist and the words on it. 'You have the voice of an angel.' You smiled and continued singing. After awhile of singing you were walking around the flowers looking at your petals when you started singing again.

"You have the voice of an angel." A voice said from behind you. You gasped and turned around at the sudden voice. "Who are you?" You asked curiously. "I'm Suoh Genji. And who might you be precious flower?" He asked. "I'm [Y/N] Sumiye. I'm Fubuki's little sister. And thank you for the compliment about my voice." You said blushing. "Your welcome. But might I ask what are you doing here?" He asked curiously. "I like coming here cause the flowers are beautiful this time of year and it helps me relax." You said smiling looking at the white roses. You didn't realize it but your eyes lit up with joy at the sight of them. "Really?" He asked. "Yea. I just had a fight with my friend [F/N] about who has a better voice. So we're holding a competition tomorrow to see who is better. It'll be during school so everyone will be there and everyone will get to vote." You said. "Wow. You have a good voice and you also seem to like the white roses." He pointed out. "Thank you. And yes they were my mother's favorite flower. So it reminds me of her." You said gently picking a white rose and putting it in your hair. "Well I should be getting home before Fubuki starts to worry." You said walking away. "Bye." You heard him call. "Bye Suoh." You called back going home. Once you got home you walked into the kitchen to see that Shu was there too. "Shu!" You said excitedly hugging him. "Hey [Y/N]. Nice to see you too." Shu said laughing. "Hey Fubuki." You said after pulling away from Shu. He turned to you and noticed the flower. "You went to the flower garden again? What happened this time?" He asked worried. "Yea I went. Fight with [F/N] about who has a better voice. Competition tomorrow during school everyone going everyone voting." You said plainly your face falling. "Hey you'll do fine. Why don't you sing a song for us after dinner?" Shu said smiling. "Yea." Fubuki said handing out plates. "Thanks Fubuki. And thanks for the confidence. And yea I'll sing one song after dinner." You said laughing. They laughed too and ate. After you all finished eating you walked into the living room and started singing.

"How'd you guys like it?" You asked scared they were going to criticize you. "You did amazing." Shu said. You smiled and hugged him and Fubuki. "Thanks. But what if it's not enough to beat [F/N] at all?" You asked worried. "It will be enough. Promise. I'll be there, Valt will be there, and I'm sure the Sword Flames are visiting that day with their new recruit." Shu said. You smiled warmly. You yawned and went upstairs to bed. "Night bro. Night Shu." You said tiredly. "Night sis. Night Shu." Fubuki said heading to bed too. "Night [Y/N]. Night Fubuki." Shu said before heading to bed himself. When you woke up you looked over at the white flower and smiled. You got ready for the day and went downstairs for breakfast. "Smells great." You said as you looked to see Shu cooking. "Thanks. Do you mind going and waking up Fubuki? Remember the last time I did it? He punched me in the face." Shu said shivering at the memory. You laughed and nodded. "Yea. I'll do it." You said walking back up the stairs to Fubuki's room. You lightly knocked. "Fubuki?" You called in. No response. "Fubuki?!" You called louder. Nothing. You quietly walked in and looked to see him sleeping. You smiled and rolled your eyes as you got an idea. There was enough room for you to jump on the bed without jumping on him. You smiled and jumped on the bed beside him. He suddenly woke up and swung his fist. You dodged it and laughed. "What are you doing in here?" Fubuki asked. "Waking you up you big sleepy head. We have school and Shu made breakfast." You said dragging him out of his room. Once you finally got to the kitchen and ate it was time to go. "Thank you for the food Shu. See you later." You called running out the door to meet up with Suoh. You got to the front gate and saw Suoh standing there. "Hey [Y/N] right?" He asked. "Yea. Do you wanna wait for my brother or walk in?" You asked blushing. "We can wait. He might get worried." He said. "Yea." You said. "Do you like to blade?" He asked. "Yea. This is my bey [b/n]." You said bringing out [b/n]. "Amazing. This is my bey Heat Salamander." He said bringing out his own bey. "It looks strong." You said looking at it. "Thanks." He said blushing. You smiled and turned to see Fubuki walking towards you two. "[Y/N] I see you've met Suoh." Fubuki said laughing. "Yea. I met him yesterday at the garden." You said also laughing. "Let's go in." Suoh said. You nodded and walked in. It was almost time for the singing competition and you were nervous. "Would everyone please come to the auditorium. [Y/N] Sumiye and [F/N] [F/L/N] are going to have a singing competition and you all get to vote." Principal Shinoda said over the intercom. You walked to the auditorium nervously. You got up behind the curtain waiting to be announced. "Ready to get beat?" [F/N] said. "No. Cause I'm going to win." You said back. You peaked out and saw Shu's white hair, Valt's brown eyes, and all of Sword Flames with their new recruit Xavier Bogard. "[F/N] [F/L/N] is up first." Principal Shinoda announced. She walked out into the light and started singing. "Now it's [Y/N] Sumiye's turn." He announced after she finished. "Have fun losing." [F/N] taunted. You walked out and saw Fubuki and Suoh. You saw Fubuki mouth 'breathe' to you. You took a breath and started singing.

After you finished you walked off stage and waited for the results. "The votes are in. It seems that we have a tie between the two. We will go into a tie-breaker round. [F/N] [F/L/N] is still up first." Principal Shinoda said. She went out and sang. "Next up is [Y/N] Sumiye." He announced. You walked up nervously again and started singing.

You walked off stage again nervous for the results. "All the votes are in. [Y/N] Sumiye is the winner." He announced. You looked up surprised and walked out on stage and smiled. "That's not right! Something must be wrong! I should be the winner! Not that weak freak!" [F/N] yelled. You gasped and went to run but she grabbed your arm and threw you to the ground. You winced as she grabbed you again and hit you. She was about to strike again but she gasped instead. You looked up and saw that Fubuki had grabbed her wrist and Suoh was pulling you towards him. She let you go to get Fubuki off of her and you turned and hugged Suoh. "Thank you." You whispered crying. "Of course my precious flower. We couldn't stand by and watch you get hurt." He whispered back. You walked to the flower garden still crying as you walked towards the white roses. "I thought you would be here." Suoh's voice came from behind you. You jumped and turned around. He came and hugged you and you hugged back. "I love you my precious little flower." He said kissing you. "I love you too my white flower." You said kissing back laughing.