Extreme Rules

Skyler's POV

"COME ON JON!" I shouted at the monitor I was watching in the hallway backstage.

"I thought he was the crazy one." Colby laughed.

"Shut up." I smiled, not taking my eyes off the screen. He was currently against Kofi Kingston of the New Day for the US title.

"We've got to go, see you soon baby girl." Joe winked.

"What does that mean?" I asked just as Jon hit his finisher on Kofi.

OH MY!

1... 2... 3!

I jumped up and down in excitement. Of course, I knew the outcome but it didn't take away much of the excitement. I watched as Joe and Colby jumped on top of Jon in a group hug as they celebrated his win.

Aww, I love these guys.

I quickly made my way to the gorilla and I got there just on time as Jon and the guys walked through the curtain.

"You did amazing!" I exclaimed, running up to Jon and throwing my arms around him as he picked me up.

"Thanks Princess." He laughed. "I gotta shower."

"Yeah, you do." I chuckled referring to his stench.

"You've hurt my feelings now." He pouted.

I noticed Joe and Colby's eyes were elsewhere as we were walking down the hall. Following their stares I saw that a lot of other superstars who were in the hall were staring at The Shield.

Jealous.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!" I yelled as I approached Alberto Del Rio who was glaring at Jon.

"Sky.." Jon mumbled.

"No! This isn't okay!" I exclaimed looking at Jon. "Yeah they came in and got a huge push and now they've won some gold but so what?! Be happy for them and not jealous just because they're fucking good at what they do!"

Jon, Joe and Colby looked touched. A lot of the superstars looked ashamed however some of them still weren't happy.

"They haven't worked hard like we have." Alberto growled.

"Haven't worked hard?" I hissed at him. "How do you know what either of those three have done? What they've put their bodies through? Jon used to wrestle at CZW for fuck sakes!"

"Well, we all know why you're backing them up, you got everything handed to you as well, boss' daughter."

I SAW RED.

Third Person POV

The majority of the superstars gasped in shock after Del Rio's words. Sure, Skyler was the boss' daughter but she didn't get things handed to her. She made sure with her parents that if she was a wrestler, she was treated like the others and when it came to opportunities and championships, she was. Everyone knew how much it hurt Skyler when people thought she never worked hard to get to where she is now.

The three members of The Shield too watched on in shock. In the time they had known Sky, they knew she worked hard and wasn't a spoilt princess. They were angry.

Skyler herself, only saw red. And went straight for Alberto Del Rio. Punching him in the face with a solid right hook.

"Oh shit." Joe mumbled as he moved to grab Skyler. But before he could, Del Rio raised his fist about to hit the young woman back just as someone grabbed his arm.

"I'd think twice about your actions before hitting my niece Del Rio." Shane McMahon growled dangerously. "Pack your bags and get out of here, you're suspended for the rest of the week."

"Are you alright?" Shane asked Sky as Alberto stalked off.

"I'm fine... thanks." She muttered and walked away.

"I'll go." Nikki Bella said, appearing out of nowhere, chasing after her best friend.

Later on, it was time for the females match and it was Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch for the WWE Women's Championship. So far, The Shield had won more gold when Joe and Colby best Team Hell No of Kane and Daniel Bryan for the Tag Team Championships. Randy Orton defeated Big Show and Sheamus beat Mark Henry.

Skyler and Nicole were in their shared locker room watching the show and they both cringed as Charlotte made her entrance.

"Bitch." Skyler muttered.

After 15 minutes of watching the match she knew it was her queue.

"I gotta go." She grinned mischievously at her friend before quickly leaving the room.

Skyler's POV

Charlotte had just pinned Becky and retained her title. I was hiding in the crowd, wearing a John Cena hat to try disguise myself, so far none of the crowd realised who I was.

I quickly sprinted towards the ring, hopping over the barricade and grabbing a steel chair.

This outta be interesting.

The crowd started to get a little rowdy when they saw me enter the ring behind Charlotte who was celebrating her win. Turning round she was met with a chair to the face, dropping her championship and falling to the floor.

The fans went wild as I picked up the belt and stood over Charlotte, I also gave a warning look to Becky who was now limping up the ramp.

"THIS IS MINE!" I shouted as I thrust the belt high in the air before throwing it on top of Charlotte who was a laying in a crumpled heap being attended to by trainers.

Pussy.

I made my way back through the curtain where I saw John Cena.

"Nice hat kid." He grinned at me before wrapping me in a hug.

"It's alright." I smirked. "Kick his ass for me yeah?"

"Is he still bothering you?" John's concerned eyed stared into mine. We are, of course, talking about Bray Wyatt who John is in a match with next.

"Yeah.. good luck!" I smiled before heading back through to the locker rooms.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Yes I am." I grinned. "Are you guys wanting to leave now or wait till the events over?"

"I'd rather leave now, sooner the better." Colby mumbled, obviously still anxious over the reactions from the other superstars about The Shield's victories tonight.

"Yeah we can go now, I'll go get my stuff. Don't worry about any of the other guys, the ones who are pissed are just jealous." I smiled at the three of them before leaving to gather my things.

.............................................................

hey guys, I hope you're enjoying this story! If you have any suggestions or anything you'd like to see in this fic please comment! Also feel free to check out my new story 'Love and Justice'. I hope you're all good and safe❤️