Hound Hug

Skyler's POV

"Dude, come on it's not that hard! They're your brothers!" I exclaimed, shooting Jon a look of utter disbelief.

Let me update y'all. I'm trying to get him to apologise to Joe and Colby for his little tantrum but the man is refusing to enter the freakin' locker room!

"For you maybe! But Dean Ambrose? He's never apologised." He scoffed.

"I'm sure Jonathan Good has!" I retorted.

"Nope." He smirked.

Really?!

That's it.

And just like that I knocked the door which was soon opened by Colby as Jon quickly moved out of his view.

"Hey!" He grinned.

"Hi, lost a dog?" I smiled, pulling Jon's combat vest and yanking him back into Colby's view.

He sighed and opened the door wider, gesturing for us to come in.

"Hey, Joseph." I waved seeing Joe as I walked into the locker room. He shook his head laughing and waved back as I took a seat on the small couch.

The Shield remained standing, all three of them silent... I don't know how long this lasted, probably 20 seconds or so but it felt like hours.

"Oh for gods sake! You three are a nightmare! Jon say what you need to say!" I ordered. "And Joe, Colby, you two listen and try to understand."

God I feel like a kindergarten teacher!

The guys all looked both shocked and amused by my small outburst. Jon groaned (again like a child) before he began to speak.

"I'm... sorry." He said hesitantly, I watched as Joe and Colby's eyes widened in surprise.

Wow. Maybe Jon was right, he's never apologised before.

"Bray said some things, I let it get to me when I shouldn't have and I took it out on you guys and made myself look like a crazy man."

"You are a crazy man." I grinned causing them all to laugh.

"We're sorry too." Joe smiled. "We overreacted. Seth and I should've gave you a chance to explain, we know Wyatt's got a screw loose."

Seth nodded in agreement and opened his arms up. I watched, smiling, as the three members of The Shield stood in a group hug.

"Aww Hound Hug!" I exclaimed. You know that emoji with the heart eyes, that's literally me right now.

"Come here trouble!" Seth laughed pulling me into the hug for a few seconds before we all pulled apart.

"Thank you." Jon nodded at me, smiling, with a sincere look on his face.

"Yeah, you might just be the glue we're needing the now." Joe smiled.

"Oh of course!" I winked. "Anyways. I gotta get going, someone's just finished a match and I think they might be thirsty." I giggled as I quickly left their locker room.

"Uh oh."

"Skyler!" I heard Jon call.

"I'll see you guys later!" I laughed before running off.

This outta be good.

Jogging up to the gorilla I was greeted by dirty, sweaty Charlotte walking through the curtain. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water, unscrewing the top before making my way over to her.