Back In The Ring

Skyler's POV

"It's showtime bitches." I said.

I heard the start of my theme begin and watched as my Dad smiled. The WWE Universe roared in approval.

"Oh my god!" I heard Michael Cole shout from one of the monitors before I walked through the curtain. Feeling a huge amount of adrenaline I couldn't contain the happiness on my face.

The crowd only got louder as they saw me for the first time in 4 weeks. Dad smiled proudly at me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I stood at the top of the ramp for a minute, taking it all in. God I've missed this!

Making my way to the ring I saw the shocked and excited faces of my best friends. Even Paige, Sonya and Mandy were trying to hide their smiles and stay in character with their angry and shocked faces.

As Greg Hamilton announced me, I jumped up on to the apron and went under the middle rope.

Feeling my feet back on the solid mat of a wrestling ring.. it was just incredible.

I ran to the turnbuckle and jumped on to it, spreading my arms apart.

Who do I think I am?! A freakin bird?!

I just rolled with it and shouted to the crowd "I'M BACK BITCHES!" Which earned a loud cheer. I got down and hugged my two best friends.

"Best surprise ever!" They both said in the hug.

"We missed hanging out with our girl." Nikki quietly said so the cameras wouldn't pick up on it.

We got into our corners as Nikki and Sonya started the match. They locked up and started to hit each other. Nikki swung Sonya towards the ropes but she came bouncing back with a powerful clothesline and ended up getting the upper hand.

I turned round to face the crowd and started clapping my hands to motivate Nikki. Within seconds most of the arena was clapping as I stretched my hand out hoping she could make a tag.

As Nikki's hand slapped my own, Sonya's hand slapped Paige's. The crowd roared as I entered the ring and hit Paige with a clothesline. After 5 minutes I had Paige where I wanted her and claimed to the top rope. Looking around the crowd, "Skyler Rose" chants filled the arena, I smiled and jumped off. Doing a front flip, I landed perfectly onto Paige and went for the pin.

The next thing I know I hear the bell and the ref is holding mine, Nikki and Brie's hands in the air. We all hug each other and the three of us make our way to a turnbuckle each as Paige, Mandy and Sonya walk up the ramp glaring at us.

Exiting the ring we all slapped some fans hands round the barricade and made our way back up the ramp.

Walking through the curtain I was pulled into a tight hug, I looked up and was met with my best friend Dolph Ziggler aka Nick Nemeth.

"DOLPHIN!" I scream and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He laughed and hugged me back.

"I missed you so much." He said into my hair.

My Mom, Dad and Shane said their well done's to me and gave me kisses on the cheek and forehead.

I was then pulled into another bone crushing hug.

"MUFFIN I SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" She screamed. I felt another two pairs of arms wrap around us.

"I can't wait till we can go shopping and go on our lunch and coffee dates again!" Nikki said happily.

"This place really isn't the same without you Sky." Brie said smiling as we pulled apart.

"Right ladies, you got to have a match with her so let me steal her now yeah?" Dolph says with a smile on his face trying to drag me away from the girls.

"WHAT?!" Screams Paige.

"We only had a match with her we didn't get to talk to her and catch up" Nikki complained.

"Girls I promise I'll come meet you three later okay? Nick and Scott have a tag match later anyways so he can't keep me forever." I laughed.

"You better!" Nikki said and pointed at me as they walked off.

"Come on let's go!!" Dolph exclaimed dragging me away, almost pulling me off my feet.

"Sheesh man slow down!" I shouted at him.

I laughed confused as to where the hell we were going till we came to a long corridor.

"Hey, where is Scott?" I asked as I hadn't seen my brother since he left my locker room.

Dolph laughed "Sleeping in our locker room. Let's just say we went to a bar last night, met some women and he didn't get much sleep."

Okay.. EWWW!! Dolph laughed at my disgusted face.

Still walking down the corridor we stopped at a black door and Dolph opened it, gesturing me to walk inside.

When I walked inside the room I saw a large couch and two big chairs. I also saw all three members of The Shield. They all looked up seeing me at the door and instantly smiled at me.

Aww they're adorable! People not liking them cause they're getting a big push is breaking my heart cause they're such lovely guys. I mean I don't properly know them yet, but I can tell with the way their eyes lit up seeing me that they don't get many people being nice to them.

"Boys, I don't believe you guys haven't properly met this wonderful specimen." Dolph said with his hands on my shoulders.

I gave him a weird look... specimen??

"Nice to properly meet you babygirl." Roman smiled as Dolph pushed me forward and two huge arms wrapped around me. I widened my eyes but hugged back.

Just like I thought Roman Reigns is a big teddy bear.

Seth came and hugged me next "Great to meet you.. again" he laughed, his hug wasn't quite as big as Roman's cause Seth isn't huge compared to me like Roman is. But his smile was adorable, he almost looked like a little puppy.

Lastly, Dean came up and wrapped his big arms around me. His arms are bigger than Seth's but again not as big as Roman's huge ones.

"Good to see you again Skyler." He smiled. Pulling away from the hug I heard a voice from the still open locker room door.

"Ahh, Abigail, you came back to me kitten."

Shit.