That's Fire. Beats Everything

Joe's POV

Sitting on the couch in the locker room, Jon and I were watching Colby and Skyler sitting on the floor playing rock, paper, scissors for no reason at all aside from sheer boredom.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" They both exclaimed as Colby made a rock but Skyler waved her fingers about..

"What is that??" Colby shouts as Jon and I chuckled.

"That's fire, beats everything." Sky said smiling as Colby glared at her.

"That's not a thing!" He said while Jon and I doubled over laughing.

(Not taking credit for this, it belongs to the one and only Joey Tribbiani from Friends!)

Colby playfully pushed Sky over, she gasped putting her hand on her heart pretending to be hurt as she gently kicked him in the stomach as they both laughed. Children..

It's nice being able to have a laugh with someone that's not Scott, Dolph or my cousins like we've been used to the past month. I already felt like I knew Skyler, she isn't scared of us or jealous like most of the roster is.

When Jon first told us about the girl he met at hid hotel, I could tell he liked her which is unusual for Jon, you usually have to give him a reason to like you. But meeting Sky now, I understand why. Scott spoke about her a lot while she was away but we'd never seen a picture of her, she's definitely beautiful. Don't get the wrong idea, I see her like a best friend or little sister. The way Bray was with her really angered me and the other two, I just felt this need to protect her and I'm sure Jon and Colby did too.

Scott told us she had been through a lot the past couple of years, you wouldn't know by being around her though, she's so happy and bubbly.

Skyler was now sitting on the floor next to mine and Jon's legs, talking to us about what music she likes and as it turns out her and Colby share very similar music tastes. Our conversation was cut off by someone walking through the door.

Shane's POV

I was walking through the hallways on the phone to my wife when something caught my eye. Skyler was standing with the Shield guys around her and looked to be in argument with Bray Wyatt.. I didn't like the way he was staring at my niece..

"Hey Riss, can I call you back in 5? Thanks, I love you" I said and hung up as I quietly watched the scene from behind a crate.

Bray stroked Sky's cheek only for his hand to be pushed off her. He laughed as he whispered something I couldn't hear. What I did hear though was my niece shouting as she lunged for him.

"MY NAME IS NOT FREAKIN ABIGAIL WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SPEAK OF YOU SERPENT?!"

Colby picked her up before she could attack Bray and carried her away from him.