In Da Club

Skyler's POV

Walking into my hotel room I flopped down on to the bed, exhausted. Apparently having a match after not doing any exercise for 4 weeks takes it out of you.

I grabbed my phone and text the group chat that Scott, Dolph and I are in.

To Scott & Dolph
Sup losers going to some club, Myth, tonight. Pls join and make sure my drunk ass doesn't do anything stupid, love yous xo
Skyler

I walked into the bathroom to take my makeup off and pulled a brush through my hair before turning the shower on, undressing and hopping in.

Leaving the bathroom wrapped in a towel with a towel round my head too, I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Nikki and a bunch from Scott and Dolph.

To Skyer
Hey Baby G, room 316, see you soon, love you<3
Nikki

I replied a quick thanks and said I'd see her soon. Dolph and Scott said they'd be there too whoooop! I quickly packed up the little things I had unpacked and got dressed into my black Adidas joggers and sweatshirt and white sneakers.

 Dolph and Scott said they'd be there too whoooop! I quickly packed up the little things I had unpacked and got dressed into my black Adidas joggers and sweatshirt and white sneakers

As I left the hotel room, I walked straight into a wall.

"Fucking ouch."

"Crap!" Said the wall. Wait what? Walls don't talk. Looking up I saw the wall I had walked into was not a wall but actually Jon, who was about to go into his hotel room.

"Oh hey! Sorry I never saw you." I smiled looking down, realising how awful I must look with no makeup, wet hair and wearing sweatpants.

"It's okay." He chuckled. "How's your wrist holding up?"

Looking down at my wrist embarrassed, I pulled my sleeve over my hand and smiled sheepishly.

"Totally fine."

Jon raised an eyebrow at me, gently grabbing my hand and rolling up my sleeve to reveal the dark purple handprint bruise. Damn I should cover that before tonight. I looked away as tears filled my eyes.

God Skyler don't do this now, not in front of someone you only met last night.

"Hey, hey." Jon whispered gently. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry, I'm being stupid." Jon went to cut me off but I beat him to it. "Hey, the girls and some of the guys are heading out tonight, some place called Myth. I'd really like if you and the guys came."

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know.." he sighed. "You know what the rest of the roster are like with us. Scott's took us out before and it wasn't great.."

"Yeah but that was with Scott, nobody likes that guy." I joked as he laughed. "I'm serious though, please come. It's just Paige and Brie and their men. Then me, Nikki, Dolph and Scott so don't worry about it." He looked at me with a small smile but still looked apprehensive.