Swerving A Shield

Skyler's POV

"So you gotta championship match tonight! And so do Joe and Colby! You buzzing?" I grinned looking at Jon.

We were currently in St. Louis, Missouri, at Extreme Rules and Jon and I were both sitting on one of the crates backstage. It had been just over a week since Scott went home and so far he's doing good. I had been travelling with Nicole but after tonight I'm going to start travelling with The Shield because everybody is still jealous of them and after tonight, it's going to get worse. I don't have a match tonight unfortunately, but I'm just back from an injury so I gotta work my way back up. I might not have a match, but I do make an appearance... HA!

"I sure am." Jon laughed. "But I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yikes, sounds serious." I laughed as Jon smiled at me.

"Scott said he had to go get help like you did... what did he mean?"

Yikes indeed.

"Oh." I said.

Genius response Skyler. Well done!

"Well I uh... I went through a rough time and like Scott, I had to leave to get help." I smiled widely, trying to convince Jon that I was good.

"You're okay now though?" He looked concerned.

"Are you worried?" I grinned. "Does the big bad crazy Dean Ambrose have a... a heart?" I ur my hand on my chest and made a shocked face.

"Shut up." He laughed, nudging me. "Seriously though, are you okay? I know you'll be missing Scott."

"Yeah I do, but I know he needs this." I smiled. "And I'm fine."

"Promise?" He asked holding out a pinky.

I burst into laughter. Something about Dean Ambrose wanting to make a pinky promise just wasn't right. Nevertheless, I stuck my pinky out and wrapped it round his.

"Promise."

"Good." He grinned mischievously before throwing me over his shoulder and I couldn't help the small scream that escaped my mouth.

"HEY SKY!" I heard someone shout from what sounded quite far away.

"SUP?" I shouted back.

"We're going for drinks tonight at Viva." It was Nikki who appeared in my vision.

Oh great another hangover is just what I need.

"Sorry Jon, I would invite you and the guys but this is a girls night, we're going to find some men." She winked. "Now I need to go get ready, I'll meet you later!" She smiled before running off.

Jon set me back down on the floor and half smiled at me. "Going to find some men huh?"

"No." I laughed. "Nicole is going to find some men while Brie, Paige and I get drunk."

"Well I know Paige and Brie aren't single but you are.. you are right?" He asked with wide eyes causing me to laugh even more.

"Yeah I am, but I don't wanna go out and find a random man, plus my last relationship was a car crash." I giggled, even though it wasn't a funny situation at all. Jon was about to reply when he was cut off.

"Hey Skyler, you ready?"

Who the fuck are you?

You know that horrendously awkward moment when someone approaches you and knows your name but you have no idea who they are... yeah, YIKES!