Catching Flies

Skyler's POV

We were now in St Louis, Missouri and Raw was starting pretty damn soon! But of course I decided to drive here myself as Nikki and Brie were needed early for a signing and now I'm freakin lost! I grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

"Hey big brother dearest.. I love you, did you know that?"

"What do you want Sky?" Scott laughed down the phone.

"I'm lost.." I pouted, hearing multiple laughs.

That's just rude.

"Who are you with?"

"Nobody, just me and my car.. it's lonely.. help meeee."

"Why are you alone? We're not supposed to travel alone Sky!"

"Hey guess what? I fucked up alright! Kinda like how you fucked up when you got with Charlotte!" I snapped before hanging up.

Slightly uncalled for Skyler.

"WHAT?" I snapped into my phone when it started ringing.

"Sky, it's only me, chill.." Dolph soothed.

"Oh... sorry." I mumbled.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." He teased and I could practically see the stupid smile on his face.

"Yeah! Well you would too if you had a freaky stalker!" I said loudly.

Okay, maybe I'm letting this stuff with Bray get to me.

Dolph's POV

"Hey guess what? I fucked up alright! Kinda like how you fucked up when you got with Charlotte!" I heard Skyler snap down the phone to Scott.

Oh god.

"Must be shark week or something." Scott sighed.

"I'll talk to her." I said. We were currently in the arena getting ready for Raw and practicing some moves in the ring with The Shield guys. I sat in one of the chairs for the fans and called her putting it on speaker.

"WHAT?" She snapped, answering the phone.

"Sky, it's only me, chill.." I soothed.

"Oh... sorry."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I grinned.

"Yeah! Well you would too if you had a freaky stalker!" Jon who had come over to see if Sky was alright, shot me a concerned look.

"Has he done anything??" I asked.

"No... kinda..."

I could hear in her voice that she sounded stressed and overwhelmed, which is really unlike Sky. She wasn't her happy bubbly self.

"I'm going to get a taxi and come get you, stay where you are and text me your location." I said hanging up the phone.

"I'm coming with you." Jon said grabbing his hoodie, I nodded and shot him a smile as we headed towards the ramp.

"Where are you two going?" Colby shouted.

"Catering!" Jon shouted back.

"Thanks." I smiled.

We quickly made our way to the parking lot and I called a cab.