Luke Harper

Rest In Peace Jonathan Huber

Skyler's POV

I have just returned from visiting my brother for a couple days, I left the day after Extreme Rules. I didn't like leaving the guys but I think my little 'talk' with the roster actually helped.

It was late and I just got my key from the hotel reception and was crossing the lobby when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I was met with the last person on Earth I wanted to see, Jesus Bray freakin' Wyatt would have been better. My breath hitched in my throat.

"No, stay the fuck away from me." I snarled. "What are you even doing here?"

"I had to come see you." He grinned, putting his arm around me, his grin widening as he watched me freeze in fear.

"You're not allowed to be near me, I told you to stay away!" I said loudly.

God damn, why are hotel lobby's always empty when I'm in trouble!

"Is there a problem here?"

Great, frakin' great! Of all people to show up now it had to be Luke Harper!

I'm screwed.

He looked strange, wearing normal jeans and a clean t-shirt. But he still had his crazy eyes staring at us.

"Just a man and his girlfriend having a little disagreement is all, don't worry dude."

Luke's eyes drifted to me at this response and then back to my companion.

"I know that's bullshit." Luke mirrored his grin. "Now get lost." He said before grabbing him and throwing him out of the hotels main door.

HA! What the hell is happening?

"You wanna tell me what that was about?" Luke asked when he came back.

"It's a long story." I sighed.

"I have time." He walked over to a seating area in the lobby and made two drinks from the machine that was there.

Handing me a cup he gestured for me to sit down next to him. Sitting down I took a sip and realised he made me a hot chocolate. Something about Luke Harper and hot chocolate doesn't sit right with me...

My eyes widened in realisation when I remembered this is Luke Harper, right hand man on the my stalker, or should I say stalkers now? Yikes.

"I'm not the guy you think I am." He smiled, a real genuine smile, clearly sensing my realisation. "I'm not the character I play. I'm Jon by the way... and what Bray does to you, I don't agree with, I hope you know that Erik and I have tried to tell him to stop."

I gratefully smiled at him and nodded. He told me about his wife and two sons and how he wants to make them proud. It was then I realised that Luke Harper was actually a beautiful human being.

"Just for the record, I'm going to call you Luke, this place is full of Jon's." We both laughed.

"So... you going to tell me who that guy was that I just kicked out of here?" He asked.