Surprise

Skyler's POV

Waking up in a hotel room was the norm for me, you get used to it after a while. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Nattie. When looking at my phone I noticed something, I had a purple and brown handprint like bruise on my wrist from the reception creep grabbing me last night.

Ugh..

To Skyler
Thank you, hope it doesn't last much longer! Of course I'm okay with it! That's such great news for you Sky! I can't wait to watch Raw tonight now, 2paws says hi! Love Always xxx
Nattie

I smiled and wrote a quick reply back. I decided to get ready and head to the gym in the small hotel knowing I should probably get in some last minute training seen as I haven't trained in like a month. Bring on the ring rust.

The gym was almost empty besides a few people doing their own workouts. I started to get on with mine and lifted some weights.

An hour later... and ... I am dying

Out... of ... breathe... ugh!

Maybe I should've taken it easy but no pain, no gain right. I headed back up to my room and decided to just chill in this hotel room till I had to go to the arena for Raw.

I'm bored out my frickin mind already!! What am I supposed to do when I can't hang out with anyone since nobody knows I'm returning..

I settled on watching some movies and lay in bed with my room service pop corn and chocolate like the slob I am. I watched The Greatest Showman and by the time it was finished it was time for me to shower and get dressed. I just threw on some black knee rip skinny jeans, an orange/brown knitted sweater with my white converse. I grabbed my bag with my ring gear in it, coat and sunglasses and headed to my rental.

Hopefully I don't have any more encounters with that weird pervert from last night. Eugh.

Walking through the lobby I saw that the person at the reception desk was now a woman who looked a lot more pleasant than the creep. I got to my rental car and off to the arena I went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I parked at the arena and put on my SnapBack and sunglasses so nobody would really see who I was. I don't even know where my Dads office is in this arena.. what if my Mom is in there when I walk in? That won't be the best surprise, damn Dad and I should have planned this better. I whipped my phone out my bag and called him.

"Sky, hey how you feeling sweetheart? I hope you're resting, don't wanna injure those ribs more!" He answered.

Looking around for a minute hella confused I finally figured he must be with Mom or Scott. Clever man.

"Hang on Sky, I can't hear you, I'm going to head outside and maybe I'll get a better reception." I rolled my eyes.

Someone give the guy an Oscar ... clap clap

I heard a door shut, footsteps and then another door.

"Hey, where are you?" he said.

"I've just parked, I didn't wanna walk in and have people see me."

Beeeeeep.. the line suddenly went dead

Are you serious father??! So heart. Thanks for the help!

I looked angrily at my phone but when I looked up I was startled by a face pressed to the window right next to me on the drivers side.

I let out a loud scream and jumped, in the process I hit my head off of the roof of the car.

I opened the door to see my dad doubled over in laughter...