Showtime Bitches

Skyler's POV

Back in my secret little locker room, we were all sitting on the couch watching the little TV and I was catching up with Scott and Shane.

"They made their debut two days after your injury, at Survivor Series. Came in and put AJ Styles through the announce table. Anyway, Dad asked me and Dolph to speak to these new guys, make them feel welcome, said he knew they'd get some heat from the guys in the locker room cause they're coming in like top dogs you know? Main eventing Raw the night after their debut." Scott said when I asked him about the shield. "He was right you know? Dad. Most of the locker room seem to hate The Shield, cause they're jealous. They're really great guys though. We were hoping by now everyone would start to calm down but it's been weeks and nothing."

Dayum!! I swear the guys can be more bitchy than the women sometimes. I feel bad for The Shield, they've just been doing their jobs! It seems only some of us remember how it feels to be new around here, it's scary! Even if you are the bosses daughter.

"Anyway I told Dolph I'd meet him in catering in 5 minutes, I'll see you on tv." Scott said checking the time on his phone before getting up, kissing my head and leaving the room.

I pouted cause I missed Dolph loads, I wish I could go meet him the now but I want to surprise him! Shane chuckled at my childish act.

"Oh and don't worry, I'll get the details of this hotel creep from Dean, I know you'll downplay it." Scott popped his head back into the room and winked.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened to your arm?" My Uncle asked, his eyes filled with concern. I started to feel guilty, I hate people worrying about me.

"There was this creep at the hotel's front desk, he just grabbed me when I said no to staying in his room with him." I rolled my eyes and shivered just thinking about it.

"Are you okay?" He asked sincerely, probably even more worried now. "You must've been quite scared." He sighed as he put him arm around me.

"I'm okay Uncle Shane, I promise." I smile at him knowing how overprotective and worried my family have been around me in the past couple of years.

Suddenly a there was a knock at the door and in walked my Mom with Lindy Sue, one of the hair and makeup stylists for the company.

"Sindyy Looooo!" I sang, using my nickname for her as I got up and gave her a hug. You get to know the hair and makeup artists here pretty well, with how much time we spend together and all.

"Hey giry! I missed your pretty face." She complimented as I blushed.

"As you can probably tell I've brought Lindy to do your hair and makeup. Now I need to go as the shows about to start but someone will come get you when we're ready for you, if you need anything, Shane will get it for you." She laughed and hugged me before leaving. Shane turned the TV on so we could watch Raw.

Lindy sat me down on the couch and started working her magic on my face and hair. I quietly asked her if she could cover the bruises on my wrist. She nodded with wide concerned  eyes. "Just some creep." I mumbled.

When she was finished she let me look in the mirror and once I gave her the ok she hugged me again and left quickly to attend to the other women.

"You ready to return? You feeling okay, your heads alright?" Shane asked. I rolled my eyes. I'm grateful to have family that care about me so much I really am but it sometimes gets overbearing.

"SHANE! I told you I'm fine!" I exclaimed giggling.

"I'm sorry Sky, you know I worry about you, we all do." He smiled gently.