Chapter 4: Not So Fun Today

Author's POV•

~The Next Day, At Phineas and Ferb's House~

Phineas wake up first and look around to see Perry sleeping in his bed. Ferb on the other hand just beat his time watch again. "Come on, Ferb!!! Last one gets to the backyard is a rotten egg!!!" He teased before he ran outside. Ferb just roll his eyes and follow.

"Morning boys!!!" Said Linda as Candace continue eating. "Goodmorning Candace!!! And mom and dad!!!" They added before they start earing their breakfast. "Oh and Phineas, Lilian is waiting outside for you two..." Lawrence mention before Phineas almost have a hard time swallowing his food.

"She's here already?! Again?!?"

"What can I say?... Everyone will do everything for love and care..."

When Lawrence said his motto, Phineas suddenly feel something thingling in his stomach. "O-Oh, thanks d-dad!!! Anyways..." he pause with a nervous smile as he slowly grab Ferb's wrist, "We'llgetgoing!!!Bye!!!" He quickly finish in one breath before he dragged Ferb to the backyard to see Lilian sitting on the tree where they always sit.

"Oh goodmorning boys~..." she gently greet as she wave her hand. Phineas was about to greet but someone open the backyard door. "Hey Phineas, what'cha doin'?" Isabella showed up and did her catchphrase.

"Wow~ Your here early~" he noticed. "Of course!!! I'm ready to spend our day together..." words suddenly slept from her mouth. "What?" He ask confused. She suddenly notice and quickly answer "I-I mean that I'm willing to wake up early for your new invention of the day!!!"

"Really?!? That's so cool!!! How about you Lily?" He ask as he look at you. "As always. I'm ready to have fun with you guys~ Also, the nickname start making my stomach thingly..." she added as she blush a bit. "Oh sorry, but it's really cute..." he mention that cause Isabella to turn red, boiling in jealousy.

"Oh Phineas, what about the others? Did you give all of us nicknames?" Isabella ask as she lean closer beside him. "Well... Lilian was usually the first girl I ever give a nickname, but I did...I think..." he explain.

"So what are you building today?" Ask Lilian. "Why do you always forget the word 'we' or 'us'everytime you ask what we will build everyday?" Phineas didn't answer her question and ask her instead. "Because I'm still trying to get used to it, but I finally learn the basic..." she added.

"Wait till you were skilled..." he said as he grab an empty blue print. "So Isabella, how was the Fireside Girls meeting yesterday?" You ask. She really don't wanna talk about it to you but Phineas is staring at her so she have no choice but to play nice.

"It was good..." she simply answer with a fake smile. Just in time, Perry enter the backyard that cause Lilian to stand up and grab him. "Goodmorning Perry~ How was your left leg?" She ask and she receive a chatter from him. "Hmmm... I wonder where he got that..." Said Isabella as Lilian lie Perry at the ground.

"That doesn't matter. What important that his wounds healed. I knew Bobbi is good at picking medical cream..." she said as he remove the medical tape and let Perry walk anywhere.

Just in time, Baljeet and Buford enter the backyard and saw the scene. "You really love animals, don't you?" Baljeet ask with a smirk while Lilian just nod with a smile. Phineas quickly had an idea and snapped his fingers, "Guys, I know what we were gonna do today!!!"

"Hey Buford, Perry is just walking around a while ago. Where did he go?" You ask.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Goodmorning Agent P! As always, Dr.Doofenshmirtz still hasn't stop being evil and decided to build another inator. Go check it out and stop him. Monogram out..." Major Monogram announce quickly before Perry left and use his scooterbike again.