Chapter 36: Not Easy To Have A Twin

•Melody's POV•

The next day, I woke up early and saw my twin slightly snoring from her bed. Yesterday was so busy. I hid all my private things somewhere so Harmony won't steal it like he did to my room. I meant my pictures about Phineas. I almost went broke when she invite me to go to the ball and but some stuff gor her.

We went shopping for her own bed, her own wardrobe, closet, clothes and her own make-up kit. She is such a pain even we just met yesterday. She even force me to buy her own vanity.

Mine was cream white with royal gold design while she have blue color with silver design. I pick my outfit and start combing my hair in my own vanity. Daniel never told me that having a sister will be complicated.

As I was peacefully combing my hair while I hum a song, Harmony jumped out of nowhere and scream, "Twin! I just have the craziest idea!" "What is it?" I ask before I put my blue bow.

"How about we matched outfits today?!? I saw a very cute outfit so I bought twin size for the both of us! Give it a try!" She exclaim before she throw some clothes at me. "Sister, are you kidding? This is not my style..." I remind her. "But it's blue! We both love blue..." she mention.

"But-" "Please!!!" She pleaded before I sigh. After couple minutes, I felt uncomfortable after I wore the clothes my sister was talking.

I can't help, but put some short 3/4 crop top with a thin silky white jacket with no buttons so I can cover my shoulders and a short

I can't help, but put some short 3/4 crop top with a thin silky white jacket with no buttons so I can cover my shoulders and a short. "What's with that?" She ask with slight disgust. "I'm sorry twin, but I can't help it..." I apoligize.

She just shrugged and put her bow. I was actually surprise because she was wearing the same color as mine. "Don't you wear red, sister?" I ask confused. "Nah. Blue suits this color. Let's go! And this time, I'm gonna use my car!" She added before she dragged me outside, seeing a red car parked outside.

"Where did you get the money?" I ask. "Oh, I kinda use some of your money... You don't mind, right?" She respond. I slowly nod, but my lip in nervousness before my eyes twitch. Great, now I'm officially broke...

"Come on, sis! We are gonna be late!" She scream as she motion me to hop in. "No thanks, I'll just skate all the way there..." I said as I put my rollerskates in and start skating.

I took me 10 minutes before I arrive at the boys' backyard. I look around and my twin is still not here. I just shrugged and open their backyard, seeing Phineas reading a random book without Ferb around.

"Hey Phineas..." I simply greeted with a smile. He look up before he curve a smile when he saw me. "Oh, your here. I didn't expect you to be early..." he said before he sign me to sit next to him.