Chapter 26: Going Back Home

•Lilian's POV•

After a couple hours, the fight was over so we can finally straight things up with my counterpart.

"Don't worry, we'll replace all the broken parts and damage in your building. We swear..."

"Oh it's fine! I'm used to it...  You can visit anytime you guys want for more action...Or maube use my lair as your training practice with my Norm Bots..."

"Will do, Dr.D... Will do..."

"I apologize for all the damage I did... All I wanted was to make Ferb notice me..." she said to all us. "But because of you Lilian, I got my chance..." she said before I give a small smile.

"And since I'm in a relationship, I, Melody, will end my wicked life and return back to my family..." She announce before all of us cheered. Everyone except our friends.

"That's it!!! Why are you guys still so quiet?! It has been happening all day!!!" Baljeet 2 snap. Isabella motion something from her hands before my counterpart answered,

"Don't worry... We'll be able to... talk tomorrow... We just... We just need some time to understand what we found out before attacking a while ago..." she repeated before I look confused.

W-Wait- did you just say L-Lilian?" I ask my counterpart before she nod.

"Does that mean all you said and show to me was true?" I ask before before she nod again.

Just then, someone pull me away from everyone. I soon glare when I realize it was Phineas...

"What?" I respond harshly.

"Look, I'm really sorry... The blame was on me, there!!! Just please... don't leave..."

"Why not?! So you could see that Melody girl from me?! Is that it?!?" I scream at him.

"What?! No! No! No! I promise you to feel love and different here away from your old home since we met. I made a promise and I don't wanna loose a friend either!"

"Well, guess what?!? Since you only see your dead friend on me and just a friend, I won't make you crazier so I'm leaving!!!" I burst.

"W-What?..." he said, almost in the average of crying.

"You heard me! I'm going back to Roxanne and lock myself in my room like I always do so I won't destroy your fun and mostly your mind!!!" I scream at him.

"Come Lilian, p-please..." he begged as he hold both of my hands in hope before he gave me those sad eyes again.

"No!... Not this time, Phineas. As much as I want to say yes and stay, maybe I can destroy the whole town. I'm a bad luck-" he cut me off by pulling me into a hug.

"L-Lily, p-please..." he begged harder before he start silently sobbing on my shoulders like I'm his girlfriend breaking up with him.

Here goes his nickname again...

"I-I'll do a-anything I can do and agree on, just please don't g-go..." he added before I felt him

I can't force him like this... I can't make him go serious in his words... I can't make him suffer... I can't make him give all his attention to me and let his creativity get wasted...

"I-I... I'll think about it..." I said before I felt his shoulder relax a bit. Suddenly, someone pulled me away from him.

"There you are my sweet little baby girl! I've been looking all over for you!"

"I wanna go home..."

"Really?! Well your in luck because dad just made a remote that can send us home!" He said before he press a red button from his remote, causing it to explode all of a sudden.

What shock me the most was Phineas cover me between his arms. I quickly snap my fingers behind my back to create a forcefield and surround both of us before it explode.

I'm not letting him get hurt as well, you know...

"Hey you!!! Step away from my daughter!" Dad demanded protectively before I made a facepalm when Phineas let go.

"Really dad?" I said in disbelief before.

"Heheheh... Oops, sorry sweetheart...wrong remote..." he corrected before he grab another identical remote from his pocket and press the red button, making a portal appear in front of us out of nowhere.

Before I jump in, someone grab my wrist. I turn back and saw 2nd D.Phineas.

"Lilian, will you... will y-you come visit us s-sometime?" He ask before I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Of course... You ARE my couterpart's baby brother... Besides, your like my baby bro too..." I said as I give him my flute before I jump at the other side, seeing Stacy waiting.

"When did you got here?" I ask.

"Just now. I heard you guys went missing yesterday. I ask all your parents and they didn't know until I remember Vanessa's dad about being a scientist who create crazy inators and decided to help him create a portal after I explain to him about you went missing with the rest..." she explain before the others follow behind me.

"Sweetheart, did you finish the song you wrote?" Dad reminded before my jaw drop.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about that and I have to finish it today for tomorrow! Yikes!" I cursed under my breath before I turn to the others.

I blush before I took a quick peck on Phineas' lips and dash to my room, seeing him touching his cheeks with slight blush of embarrassment before I fully left.

I can't believe I just did that...

•Perry's POV•

"Good to see you again, pal...You go visit us too, ok?" Phineas 2 said before he give me a quick hug.

"Krrrr... {Sure... Also, before I go... can I ask something?}" I chatter.

"Sure. Go ahead..."

"Kkkrrrrr.... {Who do you think will win my owner's heart?}" I ask before they smirk.

"I vote for Isabella since she have a huge chance. You know, because those two still need to cool down for a while..." Baljeet 2 said.

"I vote for Lilian since I USED to be her boyfriend for 4 months anyways. Until we found out we were siblings...The only difference is that I'm a scaredy-cat. If I love Melody before the dna results, then so can he..." Phineas 2 said.

"Guess it's up to him then..." Melody spoke before I smile and give him a quickly kiss her cheeks. She giggle before she ask, "What was that for?"

I sign her about zipping my mouth. It means I'm not telling her and jump in the portal before it disappeared.

Once I reach back home, I look around to see my owners are finally gone.

"Where are they?" I said to Doof using my hand language.

"Oh them? They went back home..." he said before I tip my feodora. I grab Stacy and went back home.

"I had fun today, Perry. Even I didn't get to visit the 2nd Dimension, it was so cool!!! The way you move and fight those bad guys are legit!!! It was perfectly record through Dr.D's cameras!" She exclaim in happiness before I sigh in relief as I gaze at my owner's house.

Home Sweet Home...