Chapter 24: I Don't Know

Începe de la început

     "He said that he's some sort bullied by you and that you cause him troubles," his dad continued.

     "And how come I didn't get punished?"

     "We didn't have the time. But when we did, he already told us that he's very grateful for taking better care of you, that we did a good job and that we made you befriend him. We explained that we didn't do anything."

     "And....? Continue further, mom."

     "That it was just you who had a change of heart. And with that, he advised us, in his most polite tone and manner, to treat you better and to invest more time with you like we used to. We realized that we're being too absorbed with our job that we forgot we have a son."

     "We're sorry, Sehun. If not because of Luhan, we might not have that realization. That's why we're trying to make it up for you. We're happy to know that you have a very good friend like Luhan," his dad said.

      Sehun paused what he's doing for a while. He didn't know all of those 'cause neither his parents nor Luhan said something about it. All of this time, Luhan was the reason behind his parents becoming more caring again. White puppy felt some sort of sensation different from pain, different from jealousy. He knew he was touched. Too touched.

     "I don't know you can do this, hyung. I just don't know. I don't know what to do, how to repay you, how to thank you..." Sehun thought.

     "Hun? Are you listening?"

     "Oh... Yeah... Tell me more anything about him."

     "He knew our address because we let him know. So that if ever we're not at work, he could check our home."

     "And that's the actual reason why I woke up and found out we're already outside our house 'though I didn't tell," he mentally said to himself.

     "We invited him to the book signing. We told him you'll be there with some friends. He's a fan of us, by the way."

     "That's why he's there..."

     "And he made a deal that he'll  take care of you whenever and wherever possible and in return, we'll do the same."

     "This is too much..." Sehun thought again.

     "Okay. What time will we go home? I feel tired already."

     "Oh? You feel tired already? Let's go home then."

---

     Not too long and they arrived home. Sehun was really tired and sleepy and his parents as well. He got changed and the sleepiness temporarily vanished when a blue scented paper slipped out of his pants.

     "Hyung... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that..."

     The brunette felt the guilt. He knew Luhan was the pioneer in painting his dull world yet he had ignored him and brought him pain. He contemplated and he realized his world was more colorful than before. Before, it was just gray. But Luhan stained it red, which stood for the anger & hatred. Then he sprayed black, the bad things he had done and the guilt he had learned to feel. Then Luhan splashed yellow, the friendship and happiness. A little bit of blue for the times he's sad because of Luhan and the times he misses him. There were small patches of purple for the apology he asked from and forgiveness he granted to Luhan. And the last so far, his hyung decorated his world with pink, the love he never thought he would ever meet. All of these made him think to apologize and forgive Luhan at the same time. It's time for him to widen the space for the purple and to give way to orange, his maturity.

     "I'll be doing it. I don't know how to start it but I'll do it. I'll be making up with you. Phew..." He self-talked and suddenly his phone vibrated. Kyungsoo was calling.

     "Sehun, have you known the latest news?"

    "What do you mean, hyung?"

     "Have you checked our school's blogging site?"

     "No. Why so, hyung? You sound like you're panicking."

     "Just check it out. Look for the blogs of EagleEye17. Hurry."

     "Okay, hyung. Thanks. Bye."

     "Bye. I'll call you again later." And Kyungsoo hung up.

     White puppy hurried down to check EagleEye17's blogs. When he found and opened it, he saw pictures of him and Tao outside the book signing event. The images were focused in showing the skinships of the two. Their arms touching, their hands holding, their bodies hugging. Sehun was upset and became more upset with the captions and comments. It said, "FAGGOTS of Seoul Arts & Sciences Academy. Who do you think is the bottom?"

     And Sehun just teared up in seething rage...

[A/N: Whohooo! Achievement?XD

.

Hi guys! Updated at last. I'm sorry for taking so long. It's just hard to write without any inspiration. #EXOProblems. Why Luhan, why?! Whyyyyyyyy!?! Lol. Okay. Enough with the drama.XD

.

Well, belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year. I'm sorry, guys, but updating faster is not one of my new year's resolution. I might just fail you. And I don't want that.=/

.

I'm sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. As always. I'm too lazy to proofread. Hihihi! Mianhae.

.

Thanks for all your votes, comments and support, guys. It somehow bugs my conscience to update already.XD To tell you frankly, I really forgot that Don't Go... still exists.XD You'll know soon why it is entitled Don't Go... and why the cover is like that. Hehe!

.

To those who wanted to ask me anything about the story (or even about me.XD), just send me a PM. I'll reply a soon as possible. Take care this new year, guys. Lovelots. XOXO]