Chapter 20: Heavy, Cloudy & Stinging

Heavy, Cloudy & Stinging

     Sehun came in the comfort room several seconds after Luhan did. He saw no Luhan so he assumed that he's in one of the cubicles. Got nothing to do, he did just wash his hands. Few moments after, the brunette heard the door of one cubicle open and the soles of a pair of shoes tap as it hit the floor. Sehun just continued washing his hands and also his face.

     "Sehun?" The aforementioned heard his name called by someone familiar.

     "Oh. Hyung," he responded after he saw the virtual Luhan at the mirror in front of him. He then turned back to see the real one as he wiped his hands and face with his hand towel.

     "Have you finished your lunch already?"

     "No, not yet. I just finished washing my hands as hygiene. How about you, hyung?"

     "Not yet also. Well, when are yo-"

     "Xiaolu dear? Aren't you done yet?" Luhan was interrupted when a guy came in. He was very cute and young-looking.

     "Oh. I'm done already, Baozi dear. I'm just talking to Sehun," the deer responded and made Sehun conclude that Luhan was that Xiaolu dear. "Sehun, meet my Baozi dear."

     "Oh. So, you're Sehun, huh? I'm Kim Minseok, Han's elementary bestfriend. Just call me Xiumin or in your case, Xiumin-hyung," the black-haired boy with cheeks like steamed bun said as he offered his hand for a shake.

     "I see. I'm Oh Sehun, Luhan-hyung's younger brother figure here. Nice to meet you," he said and shook their hands after quickly winning over his reluctance. He felt something was amiss there.

     "Sehun, he's the one who called me yesterday. He just transferred here. And I'm happy to know that we're classmates."

     White puppy looked at Xiumin with fighting eyebrows, then averted the look to Luhan. Getting used to that kind of look, Luhan understood what his brother wanted to ask.

     "Yes, Hun. We're of the same age. It isn't obvious, right?," the blonde spoke with giggles. "You know, you had that same look when you found out I'm already nineteen."

     "You gotta be kidding me..."

     "No, I'm not," Luhan talked back with chuckles. Suddenly, he felt his sleeve being pulled by Minseok.

     "Uhmmm.... Xiaolu dear? I'm already hungry. Why not continue the convo in the canteen?" He stated and unconsciously did an aegyo.

     "Oh. Yeah. I'm also starving. Hun, will you eat with us?"

     "Oh. I guess, I'll just have to refuse. I promised Dyo-hyung to eat with him today. Besides, you might need the time to talk and update each other with the things either one of you missed while you're not together," Sehun lied covertly for a reason he didn't even know.

     "Ooh. You sure?" Luhan wanted to make sure as if Sehun would just tell him he lied.

     "Yep. So, let's get out?" Sehun responded.

     "Yeah. We better do," Luhan answered and the three went out of the place.

---

     "Hey. What's with that face, Sehun-ah?" His Dyo-hyung asked as the boy sat down on the seat opposite to him.

     "Something wrong? What happened in there?" Kai inquired when he felt like Sehun wouldn't answer Kyung's question.

     "Let's talk about that later. First, eat this bi bimbap I've prepared for you. I'll be mad if you can't eat it all," the owl-eyed tried to minimize the gloomy aura being emitted by the youngest.