Chapter 26: Spilt

Spilt

     "You mean, that person was just listeni-" Kai was cut off with Kyungsoo's hush.

     "Ssshhh.... Tone down your voice. You might wake him up," he whispered his words.

     "I'm sorry. Let's just talk about that person later."

     "Uhh..." White puppy murmured as he shifted on his bed with squinting eyes. "Good morning?"

     "Good morning, Se. How's your sleep?" Kyungsoo greeted.

     "Just okay. Wait. What time is it?"

     "8:30 A.M."

     "What!? We're late!"

     "Sehun, no. You better be absent today. You know, that issue. Don't worry, I have sent excuse letters to our teachers," the sexy-bronze-skinned guy said.

     "How about you? You're absent, too?"

     "Yes, we are," Zitao answered as he entered the room with a bag of fruits on hand. Behind him was Suho.

     "How are you, Sehun-ah? We brought you apples, oranges and other fruits," the hyung of the group asked.

     "I'm just fine, Suho-hyung. I'm not sick or whatever, just depressed. Thanks for the concern though."

     "We're brothers, right? We should help other out. And that's what we're doing here," Suho spoke out.

     "T-thanks... I just don't know how to handle stuffs like these. But since you're there for me, and also for Tao, I think, I can at least endure them. Thank you, guys..."

     "You're very welcome, white puppy. Always," the eldest said and the others agreed with that.

     "Too much of this drama. I have shed a sea of tears already," Sehun commented and broke the emotional atmosphere with a wink rarely seen. They then laughed at it like it was a very funny joke.

     The group just talked and talked, transferring from one random topic to another. They even had the topic about what Sehun's parents said to them during their interactions with them whilst Sehun was still asleep. They said that they made up some stories about why they're not gonna go to school and why they slept over. Good thing, Kyungsoo was there to distract them from that topic, talking to Mrs. Oh about cooking stuffs as they prepared their breakfast. Soon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived since they had already finished their to-dos at school. Other random topics followed until Sehun tried to open up something.

     "Hey. By the way, what's the update with the issue?"

     "Uhmmm... We haven't checked it since last night. Uhmmm... Shall we check?" Kyungsoo asked with great doubt.

     "Yes, please. I wanna know what progressed in there. I'm prepared..."

     Jongin took out his laptop. He searched for the site and EagleEye17's post. There was another post of him which talked about the whole group. He/She even included the others in the issue, saying that Baekhyun and the others were probably fags also. #BirdsWithTheSameFeatherFlockTogether was included in that post.

     "Such an imbecile. My hands badly crave to strangle that idiot," the exasperated Baekhyun ranted, "Let me comment something to that."

     "No, Baek. That will worsen the situation. Let's just let that be. We'll get over that anyway. Someone of high value like you don't stoop down to their level. Got it?" The giant warned him sweetly.