Chapter 4: Oh 'Deer'!

Oh 'Deer'!

     It has been days since that reencounter. Remembering what happened makes Sehun hate the world for a moment but at the same time, it makes him feel challenged if ever there's another encounter. He doesn't know why so. Maybe because he wants to give the blonde boy a good game and to annoy the hell out of him. Vengeance maybe? Well, he believed that that's his reason for the mean time. Sehun just realized that he had a secret liking to schadenfreudes, enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others. Sadistic he is right now, he's being pensive for a special occasion.

     "Hey babe. You're already here, huh?" Kai came in, startling white puppy & interrupting his train of thoughts. Sehun looked at him with a visible hint of disgust. He then showed his ball of fist.

     "Hey... Wh-whoa...whoa.... Calm down, will you? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Kai retreated & apologized since he knew how hard Sehun punches.

     "Don't do that again, Kim Jongin!" He threatened him using Kai's true name.

     "Y-yeah... I'm sorry. Hmmm....? What's up? What are you doing? You seem startled with my hot presence and sexy appearance, huh?" He said it like a bitch after taking a seat beside his serious friend. When Sehun had realized what his friend said, he no longer hesitated & pinched Kai's nose really hard.

     "Owww! Hey! Why did you do that?" The red-nosed Kai asked childishly.

     "Cocky bitches deserve that! Next time, do not disturb me when I'm formulating my own little evil plans or I'll perform a carefully intensive castration to you for free! Or if you don't want it, just wish to me any enjoyable way you want to be tortured, hmmm?!"

     Kai looked down to the floor with his mouth hanging open while eyes around the room were laid on them. He blinked his eyes thrice in a second. He never thought Sehun would say things like that to him. For the time they've been together, it's the first time he experienced that. "Sehun, the usually quiet guy, can be that verbose & loquacious when annoyed?" Kai thought to himself, closing his widely opened mouth.

     He opened his mouth again. He's about to say something but their professor came in and started the class with a greeting. Kai walked to his seat, still flabbergasted with Sehun's occasional....err....unusual weirdness.

---

     "Really. He's so irritating. The way he speaks, the way he acts, the way he ruins my day, uggh!" Sehun grumbled with disgust.

     "Hey. Hey. Calm down. If that's the case, your Yeol-hyung is here to help." Chanyeol said to Sehun. Don't ask when that "hyung" thing started.

     "Really hyung?! You'll help me rip off his neck?" Sehun asked like a very interested kid with sparkling eyes.

     "Hey! Isn't that too...you know...deadly serious enough?" Chanyeol asked with a very exaggerated reaction. Well, he's the Reaction King anyway.

     "Oh... Look at him... Today, he's not like the Sehun we used to know. He's not that expressionless cold machine that would scare the shit out of everyone's living daylights." Kai talked from afar, looking at the two. "He's like being possessed by three evil souls. A kid,"

     "...a killer," Suho continued.

     "...and a...uhh...bitch?" Baekhyun said in a natural asking tone. Joonmyeon and Jongin just nodded in unison with eyes closed in somewhat like an in-a-matter-of-fact manner.

     "Ahhh... You'll know him by his blonde hair & doe eyes." Sehun described the boy partially.

     "Uhmmm... Like...him?" Chanyeol asked and pointed to the boy who were approaching them from behind Sehun with a tray of lunch.