Chapter 12: Tenten & Junjun

Tenten & Junjun

     "Tenten..."

     Suho knew who it was for he only knew one guy that could do it to him as a mere prank. He turned around and saw a guy leaning on the wall of the school with arms crossed. The wet boy was kinda amazed for some certain reason but at the same time, shocked.

     "His voice, still golden. His ears, still cute. His smile, still radiant. His cheekbones, still high. And his everything makes him still him," Joonmyeon thought as he carefully examined the boy who threw the water balloon.

     The boy smirked and lifted his weight from the wall. He dropped his hands to his sides and took few steps forward. The boy then opened his arms widely as if he's inviting Suho to hug him.

     "Did you miss me, Junjun?" The boy spoke, referring to Suho.

     "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in China, aren't you?" He replied with a knife-like tone, stopping Sehun & Kai from reacting.

     "Awww... Is that how you greet your childhood bestfriend who's gone for six years?" The guy called as Tenten responded, trying to sound pitiful.

     "You left with no warning and now you came back likewise. Is that how you treat your childhood bestfriend who stayed with you for eight years? Tell me, Jongdae. Tell me," Joonmyeon mimicked him and the knife was coated with acid.

     "Of course not. My return is supposed to be a surprise but it seems you aren't surprised. Isn't it surprising? Isn't it amazing? Isn't it?" Jongdae replied but the latter sentences seemed like some sort of mockery.

     Joonmyeon just scoffed, "Huh! Surprise? Surprise my ass."

     "Oh sure. Do you want it sweet and smooth or raw and rough?" Suho got wider eyes with a slight blush but then returned to normal state and just looked down.

     "Still the troll you always are..." The short boy murmured. The knife and the acid disappeared for it wasn't Joonmyeon who uttered those words but instead, Junjun. It's the kid inside Joonmyeon who's very attached with Tenten 14 to 8 years ago.

     "Sehun & Kai, let's go," Joonmyeon returned, as well as the knife & acid.

     The two had no other choice but to obey like obedient kids they must be. They just nodded slowly like they're still processing what Suho said to them. After few steps, Suho felt a grab on his left hand.

     "You're not going home or anywhere. We need to talk."

     As soon as his eyes met Suho's, Jongdae spoke with the cocky and troll tone worn off. The other just made his eyes travel forth to their hands and back to Jongdae's eyes for a couple of times.

     "We don't have anything to talk about." Suho abruptly pulled his hand away. "I'm sorry, Jongdae, but there are just people who would still leave even though you asked them to stay... I'm sure, you have already learnt that since the last six years," and the knife coated with acid pierced through Jongdae.

     "Let's go. The wind blows over my wet back. I need to change before I catch a cold," Suho blankly said with a hint of bitterness and then walked away with the two. Jongdae was just left standing there dumbfounded, and at the same time, hurt.

     "You're an idiot, Jongdae..." He whispered to himself while looking down at the wet ground and scattered rubber from the watter ballon.

---

     "Are you okay, hyung?" The tan-skinned asked him.

     "Yeah."

     "Are you sure?" The white puppy wanted to verify.