Chapter 3: Reencounter With A Nuisance

Reencounter With A Nuisance

     The warm sunlight kisses Sehun's white skin as he walks on his way to the school. He has no expression written on his face again. He woke up with no sight of his parents. Maybe because they had too much overtime in their working office and decided to take their rest there due to some reasons. Tired? Dangerous streets? Or just fallen fast asleep? Whatever it is, Sehun doesn't mind it. It's not the first time it happened anyway.

     Along his way to the said school, he was seen by Kai. The latter ran to catch up with the white guy. The tan-skinned boy tried to shock Sehun but it was an epic fail. What do you expect of Sehun's expression? Blank, of course. Kai frowned with his failure, trying to have...pity points? Sehun looked at him and uttered, "Brat."

    At last, they reached their destination - school. They spent their morning normally. Then, still, the five of them had lunch together. Chanyeol was having a derp face. Baekhyun was fooling around with the giant. Suho was trying to make someone look cuter. Kai was helping out his brother. And all the while, Sehun was elegantly spectacular in his amazing perfection, putting on his infamous P-O-K-E-R-F-A-C-E in full blooming glory.

     Lunch break ended and the brothers, together with the two bestfriends, failed on their mission. Before separating ways, Kai whispered to Sehun, "Why not find someone to fuck or even just make out? Maybe it'll help you. Do I ha-". That was cut since white puppy elbowed him in the stomach hardly, making him groan from the sudden blow. He looked at Sehun and he saw the latter's terrorizing death glare. Sehun then just just walked out and proceeded to his class

     "Time really flows fast, huh?" Sehun thought. Classes are over and he just realized it. He packed his stuffs back to his bag and got ready for departure. He lightly punched Kai near the right shoulder when he passed by him, giving him the cue that he's going home already. Kai broke his conversation with his classmate for a while and gestured his hands to let Sehun go home first since he's not coming. He still needed to finish an assignment. So, Sehun just left and he realized, he's alone. He's walking to the hallway and when he took his turn to the left, a familiar feeling was felt. It's the feeling of being bumped. This time he didn't fall on his butt but instead, he dropped his thick book accidentally.

     "Aish..." That's what he only said when he realized his book shuffled with the other person's books who scattered along the floor. They both bent down to reach for it. Sehun, being helpful unexpectedly, helped the other one. When he looked up to the said person while handing the out the last book, the pokerface spirit was replaced by a gorgonized one.

     "You again!?" They both exclaimed.

     The other one was Mr. Blondie, as far as white puppy could recall. He backed away when he realized that their faces were too close, just about a couple of inches apart from each. They both stood up straight and Sehun cleared his throat. The other spoke out while the brunette looked to the side with hands running through his hair.

     "Yeah, it's me again. Humfph! Will you lecture me about momentum again? 'Cause I won't listen. Everything you told me before sank in to my mind already. Don't accuse me of being the one who has the fault. I'm not running when I bumped you," Mr. Blondie said while averting his cute doe-like eyes and having his arms crossed on his chest.

     "What? Such an asumming guy we have here. Tss... Who said that I'll lecture you?" And Sehun hissed.

     "Talk that talk," Mr. Blondie replied after rolling his eyes.

     "Whatever," Sehun said in a bit of disgust since he remembered what happened to their first bump. He passed by the blonde guy and this time, he's the one who made sure that their arms would collide. The other one was flabbergasted of how Sehun dared to do that. When Sehun was a few meters away from the doe-eyed cutie, the latter went back to his senses, turned around to Sehun and started saying things.