Chapter 27: Confused

Confused

     With a swift move, Sehun grabbed Luhan's neck and crashed their lips together. It was sloppy at first, hunger slipping out from their insides, until it became slow and sweet. Neither of them held back. Afterall, they seemed to crave for it for a long time already.  Sehun thought that, unconsciously, they wanted each other. Wait. Scratch that, needed rather. They needed each other.

     "Sehun-ah, I love you..."

     "I love you, too, Lu-"

     Sehun fell from the edge of his bed when he was startled from his sleep due to the loud ring of his alarm clock. He sat up and looked at his surroundings. He only sighed when he realized what's the familiar place he was in — his own room.

     "Just a dream..." He trailed off as he scratched his head. He didn't know what to feel about the dream. But one thing's for sure, his head was aching.

     White puppy recalled what happened when his hyung unexpectedly confessed.

     "That...?"

     "I love you..."

     "Say what?"

     "That I love you more than a brother and like a lover..."

     A lone tear escaped from Sehun's eye. Luhan was keeping his head low with a coat of blush evident in his cheeks. Then suddenly, all memories hit Sehun hard. Not knowing what to do, he picked up his strength. One step backwards and he quickly ran out of the toilet and also the cinema, leaving behind all his friends and deciding just to go home. Several minutes passed and his goal was accomplished.

     "Aish..." The only word that came out of Sehun's lips. He's not sure whether what he did was right or wrong.

     He turned his head to the drawer near him and there he saw the resting black puppy plushie. Adjacent to it was the sky blue scented paper which was his hyung's poem for him. He stood up and sat down on his bed. Sehun then took Hansel and placed him on his lap.

     "Hansel... I'm confused with what's with me and Luhan-hyung..." White puppy talked to the black puppy plushie. With a sad smile, he let memories attack him. Memories from their first bump until they became best of friends.

     "Aren't you gonna help me?" Luhan asked him when they first met and bumped. Sehun could clearly remember how Luhan said it and how he had that certain expression on his face.

     "I'm Xi Luhan. It's nice to meet you, too." That was when they officially became friends. Sehun smiled a bit happier.

     "So? Won't you hug your hyung?" He recalled Luhan asking that when they officially became brothers at the bubble tea shop.

     "Hunhan for the win!" Sehun smiled  as he recalled how their friends teased and shipped them.