Chapter 25: Issues & Tissues

Issues & Tissues

     As Sehun teared up in seething rage, his phone vibrated. It was Kyungsoo but Sehun opted to ignore it. He read more no matter how offended was he.

Some of the comments say:

"Oh. Is this TaoHun?"

"The Chinese bitch, of course."

"That ugly panda is the bottom."

"I'll strip at school if Sehun is the bottom."

"TaoHun is <3"

"I don't care who's the bottom. They're still fags."

"Sehun's a fag? I wonder if he'll like it if I'll do him hard."

"C'mon. Sehun is mine to fuck."

"Fags everywhere. That panda is the bottom."

"Turned off with Sehun."

"I knew it. That Zitao is gay."

     His phone vibrated again and on that time, it was his friend who was calling. His friend that was also involved in that faggot issue. With no hesitation, he picked up his phone.

     "H-hello...?"

     "Hun... Did you know already?" Tao spoke on the other line, his voice sounded so broken.

     Heaving a sad sigh, Sehun said, "Yes..."

     "What will we do? We both know that is not true."

     "I don't know, Zi... I'm sorry, you got involved into this..."

     "No, Se. You don't need to be sorry. No one's at fault between us. If someone is to be blamed, it should be the one who created that issue."

     "Then... We need to find him. And make him clear up the mess he created."

     "Any idea how to start?"

     "No. Not a clue. Let me ask help from our friends."

     "Okay. I'll help. Call you later, Hun. I hope we could get out of this mess as soon as possible."

     "I know we can."

---

     "Jongin..." Kyungsoo spoke through the phone.

     "Yes, Kyungie? Does something bother you?"

     "Sehun and Tao... They're being accused and judged by the school..."

     "What? What do you mean?"

     "Pictures of them having skinships were spread through the school's blogsite. They're harshly labeled as fags. They're caught in the issue and they need our help," Dyo talked from the other line, sounding so sad.

     "Don't worry, hyung. We'll be helping them. I'll call Chen-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and Suho-hyung. You inform Baek-hyung. And also.... that deer boy. I'll call you again later. Okay?"

     "Okay, Jong. Thanks. Bye for now," he spoke kinda relieved.

     "Wait! Don't end the call yet!"

     "Yes?"

     "Stop worrying. Everything will be fine soon. We'll help them, that's for sure. So, smile already, dear. Smile for me. Okay?" And Jongin heard Dyo hitch a breath and the tan-skinned smiled hard to himself, knowing he earned a point.