Author's Note

Hi.

Thank you for reading my first Alcaviar series book, it means so much to me.

I hope you had something to learn while you were reading the story because that's my goal in writing—to make someone learn something that I also learned from others.

I hope you find your own Achilles, the one who pushes you to become better. The one who makes you feel better about yourself and helps you to be the best.

I also hope you meet someone like Lyra, a person who's determined to reach the goal of his/her life and worked hard for it.

You need someone who will inspire you like how Lyra inspired herself to make her dream come true.

You need to keep the people who continues to have faith in you.

For the 2nd book, the story will be about Ryker Silvestre and Haze Cabriero.

They were mentioned a lot in this story, so, I hope you'd also be interested in reading their own upcoming story.

Title: The Aurora to my Sky

Again, thank you so much for making time to read this story, I hope you'll still read the other upcoming stories from this series because I look forward to writing it.

Hint, there will be 4 more stories upcoming excluding the second one.

— Any suggestions, comments, constructive criticisms are accepted!
— Possibly, there may be special chapters depends on your requests.

You're the catchlight to my films, see you on the second book :))))))))

Sweetiebuddies.