14: No

"Baby, wake up." He said in a husky tone. I quickly opened my eyes, and he chuckled a bit. "We're here, babe,"

We arrived around 3:30 pm at the hotel. Since it was summer, and it's afternoon there were many tourists around the beach. But it was still peaceful to be there.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Guevarra," The receptionist welcomed us.

I blushed. Achi smirked and looked at me

"She's not yet my wife."

Nahiya ang babae. "Oh, sorry,"

"It's okay, I'll be his wife anyway." I clung my arms to his and he smiled.

Ang cute kiligin ni Achilles, kanina pa niya iniiwasan tingin ko kapag may balak na 'kong asarin siya. Napansin ko rin na namula yung tenga niya.

"Here's the key to your room po." The lady said, "And if you need anything from us just dial 0, enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you." Pasalamat ko sa babae at sa mga tumulong dalhin ang mga bag namin ni Achilles. He also thanked them and even gave them tip for helping out.

Agad kong tinalon ang kama. "It's made of wood, babe, you might want to consider not jumping again." He said.

Ngumuso na lamang ako. "It's almost sunset, babe." Banggit ko. Lumabas kaming dalawa at tumambay sa veranda matapos naming ayusin ang gamit.

"Let's watch it, then,"

We shared the same mono block while we watch the sun setting down to be replaced by the light of the moon.

"When we first met, you said you hate sunrises." I tried to turn my look on him but I was on his lap and he was snaking his arms around my waist, so it seems hard to do that.

Lalo na't ang saya kung ganito lagi ang pwesto namin. Ayoko malayo sakanya kapag ganito.

"Before I loved you, yes. I hated it." He sighed. "My parents loved sunrises but guess what happened? Never really ended well. So, it's a curse for me. It reminds me about them,"

"And that faded away because you met me?"

He rubbed my backhand with his thumb. Then he kissed my back, "Yes. I guess you healed me."

No, he made me better. He made me love someone, he made me someone that is forgiving and thankful. Instead of regretting and hating.

He makes me grow. He loves me and makes me feel secure. He's so mature that it influences me.

But it always felt like I was the only one who was growing, like, I don't know anything about him that I can help him with. He's so secretive. But at the same time he is honest to me.

"Lyra,"

"Hm?" I said.

"What's your plan after you graduate?"

My plan.

"Before us, we have these load of plans, babe. Can you share it with me?"

When we had this relationship, I was occupied by what's happening in the moment rather than thinking of what's going to happen in the following years.

"I want to be a successful actress, Achilles. That's my plan,"

"Yeah, but how?"

I'm not ready to answer the question.

I'm not going to.

I'll never be ready.

"I don't know, iyon lang ang plano ko mula simula. Bahala na kung anong mangyari," Ngunit ni isa don ay hindi totoo.