7: G-Spot

[Mature themes and may not be suitable for young audiences.]

The play ended great. I saw my family standing up when the curtain was about to close. A tear fell. It was one of the few times my father stood up and clapped hard because he is proud of me.

I hope this ends his never ending conversation with me about my career. I'll fight for this one until the end.

Tinawag ang buong cast isa isa para ipakilala sa harap, when my name was called, I immediately looked for my family again.

My father just smiled. My mother was clapping, Leticia was nodding. And Ryker, he was always the proud cousin.

Tama nga ang production team. It would be a play watched by many students more than what we expected. May mga iilan na hindi pa taga-University. Sayang at wala sina Giara, Elsy at Casey.

I even saw Haze with Achilles' other friend.

"We also liked to give all the gratitude and appreciation to our beloved director, and the whole crew of Achilles Guevarra!"

He stood beside me when he was clapping with everyone and smiling. He looked at me first before hearing everyone's silence to hear his words.

"Thank you for watching our play, everyone. These people behind me and beside me are the future of the Philippine Industry in Arts."

"I hope you'd appreciate their work as much as we do. Pure talent is what they offer, with passion, and love."

Achilles looked at me before ending his speech.

"And we are glad that you are one of the many people who could see that as early as now, thank you." Sabi niya at ngumiti sa madla.

When we were at the backstage, Achilles snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks.

"Is your family here?" He asked.

"T-They are."

Ngayon ko lang naalala na nagtitinginan at nagngingitian pala kami ni Achilles sa stage at baka mapansin 'yon ng pamilya ko.

Bahala na.

Hindi ko naman pwedeng itago yun.

"Congratulations, Achilles." Bulong ko sakanya.

He smirked, "Thank you, and Congratulations."

"We're having our dinner at Wayne Avenue." Paalam ko. Hindi ko alam kung dapat ko ba siyang isama o ayain, dahil 'di naman ako naghanda para dun ngayon.

"That's nice. Steak House?" He asked for the restaurant.

"No, sa Gloria's kami." Sabi ko, Gloria's is a famous buffet restaurant there.

"You want me to come?" He sensed that I was about to say something, but I couldn't say it.

"I'm not ready for that–yet."

He smiled and held my hand then rubbed my backhand using his thumb.

"Okay, baby, I'll be ready when you are."

"Thank you."

"I'll be having dinner with my friends, but in my condo lang. You could come after, I'll wait. Just text me."

He just keeps getting better each day I am with him.

"I'll try, but, maybe next time." Sagot ko at tumango lamang siya. Inakbayan niya 'ko nung palabas na kami.