"Whatever." Stiles let go of my arm. In front of us stood Scott and Derek.

"Hey Cait where were you?" Scott asked, eyebrows furled.

"Look-out point."

"Why were you with Isaac."

I Roll my eyes, "Ask him that." BUt Scott didn't get the chance, seeing as Derek and Erica were already in the Lahey boy's grill. I snicker a bit at the way both groups of three looked.

Both had one girl and two guys, and in both the girl was done with everything and just really needed a nap. That was where the similarities ended though. One group was pepering the person who just walked in with questions the other was just sorta standing watching the other group.

"Stiles never told me why you guys were here?" I spoke at last.

"Erica had a seizure, and told us to bring her to Derek. Then Called Stiles batman. Now we're working together." Scott answers.

"To save him right? Not kill him?"

"To save Jackson."

I nodded, "Good."

Later that night I headed to the clinic. I was hopeful that Scott wasn't at work. The place said work hours ended half an hour ago, but I was hopeful. I walked into the unlocked building. "Work hours are over. We're closed." Deaton said from the back room.

"I understand that Doctor, but I was hoping for your supernatural opinion on something." I yell back at him, my feet staying on their place on the floor.

"Oh Caitlin. What seems to be the problem?" He asked when he came out from the back.

"Me. Today I saw something that never happened."

"What do you mean?" His voice was calm as I took a seat.

"I mean. I saw... a memory or something. BUt it never happened. Do you think it has to do with being in this world so long?"

"Possibly. You could have seen something that happened to this version of you. Something that happened to Caitlin Holmes. The witch. Not Caitlin Roads, The doppelganger."

"It's not just that. I made a ring of fire around Isaac Lahey, without thinking without looking at him. It just happened because I was mad."

"Well that is easy to explain. You have never used your abilities as much as you are now. They are getting stronger, you are becoming more powerful. Where were you when It happened?"

"Look-out point." I say, sitting up in my chair.

"The place is surrounded by elements so that would explain it as well. One last question?"

"Go right ahead."

"Do you know why you can control the elements the way you do?"

"Not really. I was born with it. It was explained to me as a built in defence if I were to get hurt on a different earth."

"I see. Well Caitlin, I believe it is only you getting stronger. And as for the memory. More may come, but know that it is not a bad thing." Deaton finishes.

Just as I stand up, Scott Derek and Isaac walk in the door. "Did you have to bring- Cait what are you doing here?" Scott stopped mid-sentence to ask me.

"Oh. I was just asking about my cat's food." Way to lie in front of three werewolves.

"Work hours are closed."

"That's why I was about to leave, but seeing as Alpha male and beta bitch are here, I think it may be best if I stay." I told my friend.

"Why is Isaac here?" Scott asked Derek as I leaned over the counter.