Chapter 9:Fight's over

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️

Recap:
"Your not seriously gonna drop me right?"The blood wizard asks his voice shaking

I chuckle then let go of his neck and watch him fall.

Now-

Back to Josh POV (Point of view)Back to Josh POV (Point of view)Back to Josh POV (Point of view)

"NOOO!"Caedis yells then dissapears.
The blood wizard body inches from hitting the ground is saved as Simon swoops down catching him in his arms.
"I knew it if your not conscious then Caedis will go back to the monster realm since you were the one who summoned him."

Noah laughs and says
"Did the almighty blood wizard really faint from fear."

Wow...
"I can't believe it" I muttered recalling how scared I was of him.

"lets go get the money" Simon said landing on the ground and throwing a PD Bomb.It explodes and we are back in the alley we were in before.

Everyone deactivates their codes then let out a sigh of exhaustion.Joy,Simon and Noah click a button on their watch and they start aging back to looking like adults rather than teens.

"I haven't eaten all day." I said touching my stomach feeling Its craving for food.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that we don't usually eat." Simon exclaims .

"Except you, you always like to eat." Joy says with a smile.

"What ya don't eat?" I ask looking at Simon.

"We do but only three times a week."

"My stomach hurts just from not eating anything today I don't understand how ya do it." I said laughing

"Let's go eat then we will go get the money." Noah said looking to Joy

"Alright I'll locate the nearest Restaurant"Joy said activating her power code.

"Alright before that step back so that I can transport him into a dimension so we can get him later."Simon said placing the blood wizard on the ground.

We all take a step back and Simon throws one of his PD Bombs after it explodes the blood wizard isn't there anymore.

We then start following Joy to the restaurant and I look at my watch.

It's nine pm so we gonna go to sleep soon
Most likely after getting the money.

"Hey Simon"

"What is it Josh"

"What does the power glove do?"

"Well it absorbs power codes which is why we need it but the power glove is in hell and the gates are guarded by a dragon."