Chapter 18:Enhancment ring

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️

Recap:

Simon grinned and said
  "Yeah plus you either help us or..."
A PD bomb appears in his hand but this one different than the others. There were purple tentacles surrounding it and making it look menacing.

Simon finished what he was saying
"Or... you're sent to the void."

Now-

Scarlet had a bewildered look on her face as her eyes were on the bomb and the purple tentacles surrounding it that she knew so well

"How..." she muttered

Simon gave scarlet a smug smile and said
"So I'm guessing you have seen the priest use his third skill before."

"Yes, it summons gates with purple tentacles surrounding it and those gates are the portal to the void."

Josh looked at both of them feeling very left out for he didn't know what they were talking about.

What the fuck are they talking about? He thought to himself letting out a sigh as another thought entered his mind.
Why can't I just get all my memories back right away? I'm getting tired of not knowing shit.

"What are ya talking about, what priest?" Josh asked and Scarlet answered his question with five simple words.

"The one who kidnapped you."

Flashback to chapter 1:

The anonymous person suddenly disappeared, only to reappear behind me and put me into a chokehold, triumphantly yelling in my ear
"Finally, I found you!"
Code 122 bellowed "NO!" And unleashed a beam of light from his eye, as the attacker and I vanished.

Flashback ends

What?  The dude who can teleport! Josh thought, Now that I think about it, he was wearing clothes a priest would wear...

Suddenly Josh's thinking is interrupted by Scarlet who shouted

"There's no way you can transport someone to the void only the priest can do that!"

Noah chuckles
"you have underestimated Simon"

Joy agrees with him "That you have"

Simon takes a few steps closer to scarlet holding the deadly bomb, the tentacles surrounding it moving on its own as if it was alive.
"Wanna see if I'm bluffing?"