Chapter 6:blood wizard

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️Recap:
he turns around to face us, a woman on the ground next to him her blood floating in the air and making its way to his book.

"It seems like I have more sacrifices," the man said his eyes glowing red and an unsettling smile starting to form upon his face.
Now-

His eyes look directly at mine Whispering "your gonna die

His eyes look directly at mine Whispering "your gonna die."
I fall to the ground .

My heart beat rapidly increases and sweat starts to roll down my forehead.
"Are you gonna shit yourself scaredy cat?" Noah asked breaking me from the trance.

I turn my head around and look at him
"No" I respond slowly getting back on my feet wiping the sweat.

The blood wizard chuckles
"So which one of ya has the tastiest blood?"
He licks his lips sending shivers down my spine.

"Stay back Josh" Simon said clearly noticing how frightened I was.

"Yeah let the big boys handle this" Noah said with a grin

"And girls" Joy exclaims taking a knife out of her bag.

What are they  crazy?
That man isn't normal
Im getting the feeling he's very dangerous

"This is a cramped area to fight in" Noah complains

"if that's the case then let's switch up the scenery" Simon said tossing a bomb.

It explodes and my eyes are blinded by light.When I open them we aren't in the alley anymore,We are in what looks like an arena.

"That bomb you just threw is the PD bomb isn't it" The blood wizard says to Simon.

Simon nods and says
"I'm guessing you now know who I am"

"Yes only one person has the PD bomb a bomb that can transport you to any dimension.  the inventor of the PD bomb Code 122."

Simon presses a button on his watch and he reverts back to his true form.

"Alright leave this to me" Simon said with a smile

"No your third skill wouldn't even work on him since he's a wizard" Noah said pressing a button on the watch reverting him to his true form.He then activates his power code causing his pupil to transform into a number 2.

"I can still beat him" Simon replies but Noah just ignores him and Activates his physical code causing a number 3 to materialize on the back of his hand.

A rush of wind blows past me forcing me to close my eyes for a second.I open them up and see Noah right behind the blood wizard grinning.

"There's no way you can beat me,Wizards can't activate their codes"

Noah touches the blood wizards shoulder  "Burn"
And just like that the blood wizard is consumed by blue flames.

The fire disappears and the blood wizard is no where to be found.