Chapter 20: Blue dragon.

Recap:

Simon then points the card at the black dragon to indicate he was giving it to him.

"Here black dragon, this contains 5k bitcoins which is the entry fee to hell."

The dragon chuckled and said

"I won't let ya go through hell's gate."

Now-

"What!?" Noah yelled at the black dragon

"I've only let three people through hell's gate and yes it was for the price of 5k bitcoins but soon after I let them through I ended up regretting it. So I will never let anyone through hell's gate ever again."

So the code masters punished him, Noah thought, damn it!

"What are we gonna do?" Joy asked Josh.

"Well we have got no choice" Josh answered furrowing his eyes brows and his eyes brimming with determination.

Josh pupils transform into number ones and a number two appears on his forehead along with a number zero on the back of his hand.

Josh clenches his teeth along with his fist.

If we don't go through hell's gate, Josh thought, we can't get what we need to defeat the glitch.

"You not actually gonna..." Simon asked Josh hesitating.

Noah stands in front of Josh as if trying to protect him.
"Dragons are powerful you know that right?"

"Get out of my way I can beat him!"Josh yelled

Noah grinned and declared

"This is my fight"

Then added " So all of ya leave and don't interfere"

It's time to transform, Noah thought, I didn't want them to know but I have to so that I can fight the black dragon.

The black dragon sniffed and then said
"I knew you smelled familiar"

Smelled? Noah thought I get it now, the reason he didn't recognize me right away is because the code masters took his eyesight.

Scarlet chuckled " We aren't going anywhere"

"What do you mean?!" Noah yelled

And then asked

"Your job is done and you have been paid already. Why are you still here?"

Joy looked at scarlet and then back at Noah and said