Prologue [MUST READ]

The Scapegoat

Third-person POV

the world in this book is a virtual one that's called Sekai . Sekai is a virtual world full of demi codes.
Demi codes are a species of digital characters with thoughts and feelings that were created by the code masters, a group of intelligent humans.

Every demi code possesses three special codes inside them known as the physical, intelligence, and power code. when any code is activated something extraordinary happens.

If a Demi code activates their Physical code:
Their physical capabilities are enhanced

If a Demi code Activates their Intelligence code:
Their brainpower is enhanced

If a Demi code  Activates their Power code:
They are granted three unique skills that they can use.
(Everyone has three different skills)
(Skills are basically like supernatural abilities)

The story begins
1 month before chapter 1

Right outside a warehouse which is the HQ of the death codes. Death codes are a cult organization that worships and base their religion around a little girl they labeled as *The Glitch*.

 Death codes are a cult organization that worships and base their religion around a little girl they labeled as *The Glitch*

Code 122 yells
"Are we really gonna do this Code 021?!"

Code 021 face Palms himself

"Simon," Code 021 pauses for a second, trying to suppress signs of frustration in his voice, but still keeping an authoritative firmness
" we are the code slayers, if anyone were to have heard you call me by my code label just now, we would be in deep shit."

Simon muttered a small "sorry" and glanced down at his watch

Code 021 continues his lecture anyway
"Did you forget why we wear these watches and go by undercover labels?!"

Simon responded and said
"No, Josh" he hesitates " but, You know, it's really dangerous to try and fight the Glitch."

Code 382 yells at Simon

"You are such a pussy,are you really backing out now!"

Simon (aka code 122) responded and said

"Noah you know that the glitch has the most powerful skill out of all Demi codes."

Code 473 (aka Joy) cries out