S2 Ch 1: Beautiful hell

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️

Recap:

"It's because..." Scarlet stuttered

"Because of what?" Noah asked

"I wanna help my friends."

Noah blushed then muttered
"Ok."

Josh smiled; opened the door and then...

Now-

THIRD PERSON POV (Point of view )

Hell, a place the code masters created for their mistakes due to them not wanting to delete their creations. Mistakes such as dangerous monsters like Caedis and items they didn't want the Demi codes to get ahold of like the power glove. Now Josh and his friends are about to enter hell in hopes of attaining the item they need to defeat the glitch.

Josh and his friends went through the gates of hell and the moment they did the gates shut closed. One look was all it took for them to see they were in a completely different location than a couple of seconds ago.

As they looked around; each of them still not speaking a word due to their amazement; their mental image of hell was crushed. They had each believed that hell would be a terrifying place but there were only two things they saw that were terrifying.

The different types of monsters roaming around; some of them being monsters they have never seen before. Along with a big long tower in the middle of a city full of monsters.

That tower in the middle did not exactly look terrifying. Well by its appearance it actually looked beautiful but for some reason, it sent shivers down their spines when they saw it.

Everything besides those two things were not just not terrifying but beautiful. Hell looked like a paradise that was filled with strange creatures. In hell, the sun was a color that they did not know the name of but it resembled every single color they knew.

The flowers in hell were all sorts of shapes and colors that were pleasing to the eye. Also water, something they thought they would not find in hell was there. It wasn't just there though hell had plenty of water.

There was even two fountains of beautiful water right outside the entrance to the city of the monsters; which is where Josh and his friends are right now.

"Wow so this is hell," Joy said.

"Yup I did not expect this" Josh replied.

Scarlet then asked

"Well, where is the power glove?"

Noah answered

"In a dungeon."