Chapter 15: Dorobo

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️

Recap:
Josh observed her in bewilderment, his whole mind bombarded with questions.

Why is she draining her own energy rather than mine? This does not make any sense!

As soon as he was done with his train of thought, there were multiple energy orbs surrounding Scarlet.

Now-

Third person point of view Third person point of viewThird person point of view

What?! I thought you could only form one energy ball!" Josh yelled making Scarlet laugh.

"My third skill multiplies my own energy, so not only am I able to form more energy balls but they are way stronger than the previous ones I shot at you."

Josh made panicky movements to try and get off the ground with his hand still on his bloody wound, thinking that he can't give up because if he did, his next option would be death.

"Give up Josh!" Scarlet yelled.

"No I won't" he responded, finally standing but barely keeping himself from losing balance and falling back to the ground.

He started thinking of ways he could somehow beat her with the help of his intelligence code which made him smarter he could do it. It then occurred to him that he could recall what his skills are ever since he first activated his power code.

The skill that he was thinking about now was his third skill which allows him and whoever he wants to come into the world inside his mind.

Demon Code somehow used my skill... And not only that but earlier he said
'But if you beat josh, I will spare you and let you out of our mind.'

Does this mean we have the same mind?
It's possible I mean he does look like me except for the red hair, horns, and tail.

But if that's the case and we really do have the same mind, then that means I can win.

Josh had finally figured out a way to beat her.
He knew that somehow Demon Code used his third skill and that is why he was able to do all sorts of stuff.

It is because they are in his mind meaning he can control anything and anyone here. It was like someone had come in a pitch black room—which was his mind in this case—and switched on the light. He finally understood what was going on and Scarlet was in for a treat.

That wasn't all though because if they have the same mind that means Demon Code is not the only one who can control everything here. Josh can also control everything since it is his mind too.

Scarlet pointed her left hand at Josh and said, "Stop thinking so hard you will never find a way to beat me".

Josh burst out laughing and said, "Oh but that is where you got it all wrong Scarlet, I have already figured out a way to beat you."