Chapter 16: Human

*<demon code>* by DH Castr0 💎❤️

Recap:

"This is my real form". He added to Josh's shocked expression. His mouth hang loose and his eyes opened wide with understanding.

This was the same demon from that flashback he got when he had touched the third skull

Now-

Third Person Point of ViewThird Person Point of ViewThird Person Point of View

Josh thinks to himself
he is the same demon who was in that flashback of mine.

Flashback

"So the summoning worked," I said to a creature in front of me that resembled a demon with its horns and tail.

"Of course it did if I'm here," he said with a smirk.

"So are we gonna do it?" Luke said turning to Carla and me.

"We've come too far to turn back now," she said And I respond with "yeah".

Flashback ends

He did say we have met before but what were Luke, Carla, and I gonna do with him in that flashback? I guess I will add that to one of the questions I'm gonna ask him but before I ask him that.

"Why did you look like me?" Josh asks and Dorobo responds and says

"I took control of your body and then used my third skill to transport us and scarlet to our mind".

Josh chuckles and says "You mean my third skill because it ain't yours"

Dorobo gives him a glare and says "It's my third skill Since I'm your power code and your only able to use it when I'm inside you and you activate me".

Josh sighs and asks "Whatever anyways how come you had red horns and stuff when you looked like me?"

"Its because every time I try to take control of your body,it starts transforming into that of a demon since I am a demon."