14

River

The sunlight falls in sharply into the room and I groan. I pulled the covers back over me but they're snatched away. I groaned again as I open my eyes and find Anthony hovering over me.

"What the hell? Get out of my room." I said and turned over to the other side. I had a massive headache and I didn't want to see the light and further damage my head. But seems like Anthony had other plans.

"Get up dude. It's 11 in the morning. It's sunday and we need to stock up your apartment. Since your housekeeper isn't back, I've decided to do that for you."

"So? Do it. Now get out."

My covers were pulled away from my face again and I growled. If Anthony wasn't the best employee and also kind of my friend, I would've smashed his face on the wall right now.

"Uh huh. You're getting out of the bed and getting a shower because you stink. And then we both are going to the groceries because you need to get out of this house."

"I'm not going anywhere." I snarled.

Anthony sighed. "Come on man get over it. It has been a week. And if you're really feeling so bad and guilty about it, instead of drowning your guilt with alcohol you should call her and apologise. And maybe call her back. I'm sure she'll come around."

I shook my head and sighed. "No she won't. I-I said some really horrible things to her. I saw the way she looked at me- she was angry and would've probably kicked my ass if I had stayed behind. And even if she forgave me, she won't come back, I know that." And then in an even lower voice I said, "They never do. I push all of them away and they never come back."

Anthony didn't say anything. He just moved away from the bed and gestured for me to get out. I sighed and got up. I probably do need a shower. I smelled.

"Get a shower and I'll prepare you some breakfast. I'll put some advil for the hangover." Saying this Anthony walked out of my room.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Pulling my shirt over my head, I glanced at my reflection on the mirror. I look sick. With the messy, dirty hair and red eyes with dark circles underneath. My unshaven face looked like I had been living in a cave for months. I decided to just take a shower. I will shave later.

I got under the shower head and let the water trickle down my body. I washed up with shampoo and just stayed there under the water for a while, letting my roaring mind settle down a bit. I tried concentrating on the sound of the water but my mind kept going back to a certain dark haired beauty I hadn't seen in a week. Her long hair cascading down her back, her big round eyes, and that smile that I used to find annoying. But all I could think about right at that moment were her pink plump lips curved into a sultry smile. Her smooth exposed neck, waiting for me to cover with hickeys. Her round, plump breasts that my hands are itching to get filled up with. Her sexy curves and that perfect ass that sways everytime she walks.

The thought of her under me, writhing and moaning as I do things to her. Her nails scratching my back as she-"

I stopped abruptly.

Fuck!

I didn't even realise what I was doing after I released myself. My eyes grew wide and breathing picked up. Fuck fuck fuck!!! Why the fuck did I do that?!

Not only did I realise that all this while I had been noticing and memorizing certain details about her, but also that I just jerked myself off her. I felt an immense sense of guilt and shame flow through me. I quickly washed myself up and got out of the shower.