Before

Hello lovely people!

Welcome to my story "Drowned in You". Many of you are already familiar with me from my first story "From Cradle to the Grave". Those of you have read that book, voted and commented on it, I love you all and thank you so much. And those of you're new, please check out my other book "From Cradle to the Grave". I can assure you that you'll love it.

Before we start, there are some things I would like to address.

1. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places and businesses are a figment of the author's imagination or written in a fictitious manner. Resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

2. Donot copy my work. I have worked very hard on it and would be disappointed if someone else takes credit for it without authorisation.

3. Donot spread negativity through comments. There are going to be parts in the story which you and even I are not going to like regarding the characters. But remember that this is only fiction.

4. Vote, vote and vote!! I will be very frank with you and say that I'm very greedy for votes and also voting for each and every chapter will make it popular and help in reaching out to a wider audience. So if you love me and my work, please kindly vote for every chapter.

P.S. It applies to comments as well. Comment as much as you can.

5. I might not be able to update regularly so please bear with me. I can assure you that I'm not going to leave the story hanging without any reason and prior notice. So stay with me and trust me that I'll give you a beautiful story worth reading.

So without further ado, let's jump into the story of River and Heaven.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤