I hang up and changed course to walk to his room.

-Flashback-

"Choimin?"

I flinched and quickly turned to the direction of the voice, sighing upon seeing Chanyeol only there.

"I-I am sorry, did I startle you?"

I pulled off a smile and answered, "It's alright."

But it seems like he wasn't able to meet my gaze as he turned away.

"What's the matter, Chanyeol?" I asked him.

"I am sorry I have to pull you into this mess."

"Hm? You mean the guys you protected me from earlier?" I asked. "It's alright. As long as we're both fine... I still don't get why you'd rather fight them than ask help from the faculty. Besides, I don't think those delinquents would remain if they only are after my money."

He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets and flashed me that usual smile of his again - or more of a smirk actually. "Because I can handle them on my own," he said proudly. "Don't you trust me, Choimin?"

I smiled. "Of course I trust you, but we are to young for stuff like that. Even if we turn adults, it will just put you in danger and we wouldn't want anything like that right? Now, now, since you are here would you mind joining me?" I patted the empty space right beside me.

He didn't bother answering and just sat down after a few seconds of silence. Both of us leaned our back against the tree.

"Come here," I beckoned him closer.

"U-Uh..." he stammers, looking quite hesitant which made me chuckle.

I laughed and just reached my hand out, nestling my fingers into his locks and just tugging onto them softly like he always like it. "Now, now... I know you're worked up about quite a lot of things. At least let me help ease things up a bit."

-End of Flashback-

That guy... Always getting in trouble. Doesn't matter what the trouble is about but he always does.

I sighed. What has he gotten himself into this time? Judging by the tone of his voice, something really is up.

Well he wouldn't be asking me to go up there with him in the first place if not.

I finally arrived by his door and knocked.

A muffled voice answered from the inside. "Come in."

So I walked into his room, spotting Chanyeol immediately who was just on top of his bed, doing nothing.

He turns to my direction and smiled a bit. "You came quicker than expected."

"Sounded a bit urgent that before," I explained, sitting by the end of his bed.

"Ah, really? I tried hard not to make it seem like it though," he laughed to himself, though it was surely forced. And to confirm things, tears were even starting to well up in his eyes.

"Hey..." I called out, shuffling a bit closer to him, "I am here to listen."

"Yeah," he huffed. "I just- um... Jihyun talked to me."

My eyes widened the slightest bit as I looked at him in disbelief. "Really? What did she tell you?"

"She's letting go of things completely."

Oh...

I felt my shoulders dropping. I am fully aware of what should be done, but still...