Save me dumbass - Stiles Stilinski

You ran out to Stiles' jeep on your driveway. "Hey beautiful" he beamed as you opened the door and sat down. "Hey handsome" you returned, clipping in your seatbelt. "So what did you chose for date night?" you asked, as he took the jeep off park. "A drive in movie" he smiled. "Good choice" you nod, as he began to drive. When you arrived it was an abnormally busy day there, I guess it was because tickets were half price due to it closing down within the next few months. "What film is showing?" you asked, staring at all the people walking around with popcorn, drinks and snacks. "It's Taken 2″ Stiles answered, after the lady passed you your tickets. You picked a space and reversed into it. You then both climbed out with all your stuff and set up in the back of the jeep. Stiles had packed blankets, pillows, food and even fairy lights to hang up. "You're cute" you whispered. "I know" he winked playfully. You rolled your eyes and he kissed your forehead. You watched the film curled into your boyfriend's chest, that was until you decided to need the bathroom. "I'll walk you up there" Stiles offered. "It's fine, plus when we get back people would have taken all of your cute stuff" you said climbing out. "I don't care about my fairy lights, I care about you" he pouted. "Well I do, and I promise I'll be back in five minutes tops" you sounded adamant. "Okay, well be safe" Stiles said hesitantly, not being able to hide his concern. "I will" you smiled sweetly, kissing him and walking off.

You hadn't even walked four steps when your phone started to blow up with notifications. 'You okay?', 'No guys are looking at you are they?' 'Tell them I have a bat and a werewolf best friend' 'Y/n you better reply I'm panicking' . You stood still and turned around. "Stiles you can literally still see me" you shouted. "Just making sure" he called back. You shook your head and laughed, before continuing to the toilet. You and Stiles text back and forth the whole way there, because he wanted to make sure you were completely safe. 'I'm going into the bathroom now, I'll text you the second I'm out'. 'Okay baby'. The toilets were packed when you got in there, but once you came out of the stall they were completely empty. You washed your hands and dried them on your clothes, to get out of there as quick as you could. You couldn't deny that something didn't quite feel right. You got outside and reached for your phone in your back pocket. You started to text your boyfriend, when you felt like someone was watching you. 'I'm on my way bac-' you started to type, before you felt someone grab your shoulder firmly. You instantly turned around to see a hooded and masked figure, you also noticed that there was no longer people walking around, as it was now the climax of the film. "But it's date night" you whined to yourself, being no stranger to the bad in Beacon Hills. You weren't exactly terrified, as you'd come face to face with tons of supernatural creatures by now, and a kidnapper was hardly the scariest. Stiles must have seen that you had been 'typing' on the chat for a while, so he called you out of concern, which the capturer's attention was automatically drawn to, giving you enough time to elbow him In the dick and run.

You ran to the closest staff car park, which was a lot darker and quieter because no one was around. You ducked behind a car, realising that there was more than one kidnapper looking for you. You turned your phone onto silent and dimmed the brightness, before calling Stiles. "Are you okay, where are you?" he immediately answered. "There are about three masked people looking for me- and I'm in the staff car park" you whispered into your phone. "Okay I'm coming, don't panic and just stay on the phone to me okay" you could hear his own panic in his voice, yet he tried to remain calm to not worry you. "Okay" you breathed. You looked under the car to see if you could see their feet, as they looked for you, and whatever Stiles was saying became blurred as you couldn't see any of them. You stood up slowly and turned around, ready to make another run for it. "Oh shit- you scared me" you couldn't help but add the sarcastic comment at the end, as you came face to face with them all. They covered your mouth with tape and shoved an empty pillow case over your head, before shoving you in the trunk of a car. Just great.