Preferences!!

Who He's Jealous Of:

Derek : Scott

One thing Derek really admires about Scott to the point of jealousy, is how good of an Alpha he is. He is jealous of how good Scott takes care of his pack, and how naturally good he is at it. I mean he is after all a true alpha, but Derek is jealous of how good Scott's pack turned out verses his own pack he made. And even though Derek lost his Alpha status, you always remind him that he'll always be your Alpha.

Stiles : no one

Stiles knows that he isn't the strongest in the pack and that he doesn't have any supernatural powers, but he knows that's one of the things you love about him. That he's human, a very very very sarcastic and funny human that still manages to be one of the most valued member of the pack despite his lack of supernaturalism.

Scott : Derek

It's no lie that Derek is a very attractive man. And he's very smart when it comes to knowledge about lycanthropy and other supernatural creatures. Therefore it makes Scott a little jealous of how experienced and good Derek is at being a werewolf and all the things he knows about the supernatural world. And he'll never admit it but he is jealous of Derek's looks. (I mean come on who wouldn't be)

Liam : Scott

Like Derek, Liam is jealous of Scott's Alpha status. In his eyes, Scott is so smart and strong and seems like the perfect Alpha. And with Scott graduating and being Scott's beta, that leaves a lot of pressure on Liam who wants to try his best to fill in Scott's shoes as Alpha even though he doesn't know what he's doing half the time.

Brett : Liam

With Brett being enrolled into Devenford Prep High School and you going to Beacon Hills High School, Brett doesn't see you as much as he would like, and he knows that you see Liam a lot more now that he goes to your school as well, which undoubtedly makes him jealous. However he appreciates the distance because it makes seeing you even more special and exciting. (And you guys do make up for lost time if you know what I mean)

Parrish : Derek

When Jordan first found out that you were friends with Derek he had questioned why a smart and beautiful girl like you would even be around a troublesome and creepy guy like Derek. And since Jordan and Derek were near the same age, he had felt even more protective over you, seeing Derek as a danger to your safety, which he made it his personal responsibility to make sure you stayed safe since he believes no one else can protect you better than he can. After all he is a Deputy and a hell hound, it's natural for him to want to be your guardian from the supernatural or any other threats.

Theo : everyone

Theo does not tolerate any one when it comes to you. If there's a guy just staring a little too long he gets defensive. You are the only thing in his life that he values and he will do ANYTHING to keep you safe and with him. You are his world and he is very protective of you, which leads to him being jealous a lot of the time because he's going to most likely see the other guy as a threat and he is scared that someone will take you or that one day you'll just leave him. Which you reassure him that he is the only man that you love and that will never change.

Aiden: all males

He doesn't get jealous over a specific person. He will however get jealous over any guy that he feels can take you from him. And he is very possessive and will try to out do many guys at everything and anything to show you that he is the best for you.

Teen Wolf Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें