"Lance!" A voice shouts out as the brunette looks over before seeing the alpha he invited earlier. "I've been trying to find you for the longest now. Shiro told me to call you for a panel. Since a lot of the people here are either Garrison graduates from our class or just have questions."

"Alright, everyone make a path!" Lance barks out as he pulls Keith to his side protectively.

"You're really not going to take your eyes off of me." Keith mumbles as he walks alongside him with his head held high. "What if I need to pee?"

"We don't need to talk about that. But I've already seen it all, wouldn't make a difference." He shrugs as Keith lightly bumps him with his hip before they walk up the stairs to sit at the conference table on stage.

"Alright, since all of us are here. We'll play a group Truth or Dare, then have a short Q&A that flows into an announcement. Got that?" Shiro directs as everyone agrees before he claps his hands. "Alright, so who wants to ask? How about you? Say your name and ask the classic question."

"Hi, my name is Janet Greenfield. Truth or Dare, Keith?"

"Truth, I guess."

"Is it true that you're dating Lance McClain? I thought you two didn't like each other."

"I am dating Lance, and I love him. He's been by my side since day one even if it hasn't felt like it. He based our whole relationship on a rivalry that bloomed into a beautiful relationship that I could honestly see going very far with the support of our family."

"Hi, Emily Ryan. Truth or Dare, Lance?"

"Dare me."

"Make out with Keith!"

"Are you comfortable with that?" Lance leans over to question his omega who bites his own lip.

"I don't know if I'd be able to control myself if we do. But it's fine."

Taking the omega's chin gently in his hand, he makes eye contact with his violet eyes as he leans down; placing his lips gently on the omega's. His tail thumps happily in his seat as Keith holds his face back. A feeling of fireworks erupting in their chests as Lance deepens the kiss, humming mildly as Keith feels a purr of contentment rumbling from his throat.

Lance nibbles on his bottom lip as Keith gasps, allowing the alpha to slip his tongue in; tangling them in a battle of slippery wet ecstasy. Keith pulls the alpha closer as Lance begins to chuckle into the kiss before pulling away as Keith whines; both forgetting that they were being watched by everyone. "Keith, no. We need to stop."

A loud onset of coos breaks their little bubble as the two turn bright shades of red as they slump down into their seats. Shiro clears his throat. "Next?"

"Wilson Alcott. Truth or Dare, Keith?"

"I have a feeling there's only going to be questions for Lance and I." He jokes as everyone in the room laughs and fills with agreements. "That would have been nice to know. But truth."

"Is it true that you're pregnant?"

"Five months and it's definitely Lance's. We have yet to have a gender reveal, not that we know what the gender is."

"I would have way more questions, but there's something very huge happening in a minute. Last question?" Shiro interrupts as the room begins to disagree as Shiro smiles, pointing to a person in the very back who grins equally.

"James Griffin. Truth or Dare, Lance?"

Keith raises an eyebrow, hesitating to look at his alpha as he looks around the room for any sign as to what is happening. So far, the paladins are whispering as Shiro turns off his microphone. Lance's family pulls out cameras along with James', Pidges' and even the black paladin himself. The omega stays silent, internally questioning everything around him.