I look at the woman and was about to say something but Jungkook was fast, he speaks standing behind me making me startled, "Yes Mrs. Yu. She is the person I told you was coming, coming back to her old house." I look at Jungkook with widening eyes only to see him smiling at me already. I step close to him, "What do you--" "Ahh!! So she's your wife? Good to see you, Mrs. Jeon. Welcome back." Before I could say or ask anything Mrs. Yu stops me as she smilingly welcomes me.

I awkwardly smile at her and glances at Jungkook almost glaring. I enter the house looking side to side, each place of this house where I used to live 5 years ago. A small smile appears on my lips as I start to recall how I used to clean this whole house, how I used to wait for someone, how I used to spend my time thinking how many cute and beautiful things could make this house more lively.

But everything was just a waste of time.

"Ma'am please take a seat and rest for a while. The dinner is ready, we will go and prepare the table for you guys." I nod my head as Mrs. Yu was about to leave I stop her, "Em!! Excuse me?" She stops on her spot and looks back at me smiling. "Yes? You need something?" Her tone was quite gentle. "My name is Choi Y/n. Please call me Y/n, Only Y/n. This way I'll feel more comfortable." I said smiling.

Mrs. Yu seems to look a bit surprised, probably because of my full name but I'm not bothered about it this much. She stares at me for few seconds then nods her head, "sure...Y/n. Please do call me when you need something. I'll be on your way." I just smile at her and walk towards the couch to sit.

All this time Jungkook was standing behind me and was watching us. I shrug and lean on the couch to rest for a while. I could feel him staring at me with burning eyes but I don't give a damn.

"Mrs. Yu where is Ye Joon? And did you prepare other things I told you?" Jungkook asks the woman in a cold yet calm tone. "Yes, everything is done. And Little master is in his room, playing with his toys. Should I bring him to you?"

As soon as I hear the name I grip on my clothes as my face darkens. But I did not show much of an expression as I close my eyes tight. 'Who is Ye Joon?'

"Good. And please bring him here." Jungkook says as the woman hurries to somewhere. "Ye Joon is your son?" I ask casually catching him off guard. I didn't moved an inch as my eyes were still shut down.

"N-no his not my son--" Jungkook was trying to explain something, his voice seems to be trembling a little. But before he could complete a little soft voice interrupts. "daddy? You came back home?"

A small figure runs towards us as soon as the kid notices Jungkook he runs towards him and hugs his long legs with his small two arms. "Welcome back daddy."

'daddy huh!!! Sounds good'

I open my eyes and get up from the couch to witness such a thing. All the time I was blankly staring at them. "Y-yes. Joon g-go and g-......greet her." Jungkook says as he ruffles the kid's hair. The kid giggles and nods.

He let go of Jungkook and turns his body to faces me. The kid has a small face and looks a bit chubby which makes him look cuter. How I wish to squeeze those cheeks. He bents his head and little "good to see you. My name is Jeon Ye Joon."

My eyes widen as soon as I hear his surname. I look at Jungkook in shock but he is avoiding eye contact with me by lowering his head a little.

I mentally laugh, so I was right. After we all left he made that Yami pregnant and now is the father of her child. Now I should ask taehyung and yoongi who should I forgive? And for what?

I calm myself down as I look back at the confused kid and smile at him. He got a very caring and loving expression. For some reason, I am in the urge of hugging him tightly. I walk towards him ignoring Jungkook and bent down on his level.

I grab his tiny hands-on mine and pull him a little closer. "Good to see you Ye Joon. How old are you?" I ask out of curiosity. He didn't say anything just looks at his hands and pulls off from one and shows me his 4 fingers. "Four. I'm four years old. Who are you Noona?" His baby voice is so low and gentle which makes my heart feel warmer.

I was about to answer him but my eyes lands on Jungkook coincidentally. I stare at him blankly for few moments and then look back at Ye Joon smilingly I said, "My name is Choi Y/n. And I'm someone who is not supposed to have any contact with your father. Never in this lifetime, nor the next." Ye Joon seems to look confused as he stares at me questioning.  I smile at Ye Joon before glancing at an unhappy and shocking Jungkook.

'you really thought I'll call myself your wife? No more jeon Jungkook, no more.'

•_________________________•

Night night!! Sorry for the late but I still haven't updated very new chapters of my two other books. Going to update them today. Btw from this week on I'll be updating new chapters of my ongoing 8 books weekly. Hope you guys will stay with me and if I sometimes forget to update or miss a update week do remind me. Friday will be the major day of new updates.

Stream "stay gold" don't fight with other fans and focus on BTS for now. Thanks.

Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME. More surprising things are waiting for you guys.

Thank you

To Be Continued