➳ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Can you go straight to the point?"

"Lucas." By Jungkook's sudden wince, BamBam shrugged. "What? You told me to go straight to the point."

Jungkook cleared his throat, shifting to his other leg. "What about him?"

"He showed up at my house again..." Before Jungkook could say anything, he continued. "And I won't let my guard down the next time it happens, Jungkook, I'm not messing around. You have to do something."

"Like what?" he managed to ask calmly.

"Anything that keeps him away from me and my damn house! Start selling to him again, I don't care, because if you don't solve this problem, I'll take care of it myself!"

Without giving the man a chance to protest, Jungkook grabbed him by the elbow and practically dragged him down the street far enough from his house. "Keep your voice down. Do you want my whole family to find out where my money comes from?"

BamBam yanked his arm from his friend's grasp angrily. "You clearly don't want that, and neither do I. But Lucas is making my life a living hell ever since you stopped-"

"I can't keep selling drugs to him," Jungkook stated, very serious. "I thought I made myself clear the last time. He was becoming addicted to a dangerous level."

"You never cared about our clients' health, you just stopped selling to Lucas because you guys grew closer, that's it."

Jungkook shrugged. "We became friends for a while and I certainly don't want to be blamed if he dies."

BamBam growled in frustration. "I can't believe Yoongi actually accepted your request to stop selling to him. If we hadn't been forbidden from doing so, this kid would have disappeared from my life already."

"Yoongi accepted for a reason. He knew how nasty it was becoming... and I couldn't just stand there and watch."

"Yeah, and it'd get nastier, believe me. Especially if shows up at my house again. You better fix it or else..."

"Don't even think about breaking the rules, BamBam. I'm serious," he warned.

"Then fix it."

Jungkook followed him walking away with his gaze before he stopped and turned. "Oh, I almost forgot. Yoongi has a new job for you."

Jungkook fought down a sigh. "Where?"

"You'd probably enjoy this one," he smirked. "Because it's in your school."

"Wait, what?" 

"It's that a problem?"

"I can give an A to Z list right now if you want, starting with the fact that I can get expelled."

"Jungkook, we've been doing this since High School. In college is so much easier to-"

"Forget it. I'm not doing it."

BamBam paused for a moment, then started to laugh as if he had heard the most hilarious thing in the world. Jungkook sighed. He didn't expect a different reaction.

"Seriously?" he said trying to catch his breath. "That's a joke right?"

"I'm not joking," Jungkook replied, walking away, but BamBam kept on following him.

"Are you quitting then?" he asked. "If you are, don't mind me telling Yoongi about it."

"I'm not quitting, but just tell him I'll accept any other job except for this one. It's too dangerous, I can't go to jail."