Chapter 24

Michael's POV

I was sitting on a couch with a laptop in my lap and I was just finishing some work I had to do when somebody removed it and put in on a coffee table.

I looked at Sofia who was naked and my mouth watered at the sight. I leaned down on the couch when she straddled me. I started planting small kisses on her protruding stomach.

''Sir, I want something.'' She said. I looked up to meet her eyes.
''What does my babygirl wants?'' I smirked already knowing what she was going to say and I was already hard and ready.

''You inside me.'' She whispered as she proped herself on her knees. She is so beautiful, inside and outside.
''Were you good today?'' I teased her.
''I was, Sir.''
''Good then. You deserve a reward. What position, babygirl?'' I asked her but we were already in a good position.
''This one, Sir.''

We should do it more often in this position. I was finished and beads of sweat formed on our faces. She ploped down on me and took short breaths.

''We should do it more often like this.''
''I was just thinking the same.'' I said as I stroked her stomach.

''I would be all day inside you, just f***ing you senselessly.'' I chuckled when I saw her blush. I kissed her cheek and caressed her long hair.
''I'm sorry for not being gentler, baby.''

''No no, I love it like this.'' She rushed out and kissed my cheek.
''You love when I'm f***ing you hard?''
''I love it, Sir.'' She said blushing. She is so adorable.

''Then I'll f**k the f**k out of you.'' I said and got ready to take her once again.

I was actually worried about that. I don't want to compare Stephanie and her, but I was always gentle with Stephanie while with Sofia I can't control myself. She drives me crazy just by thinking of her.

I picked us up and went to the bathroom. I run us warm bath and got inside with her. I leaned her on my chest and sat her between my legs. Her stomach was a little bit above the water.

''I can't wait when he is going to come out.'' She said and rubbed her stomach.
''Me too. I want it to be like you.''
''We haven't considered names for him at all. What should we name him?''

''I don't know, what do you think?''
''As his first name... Jason. What do you think?'' I know she was teasing me, but I got jealous. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and titled her head so she was facing me.

''If you say his name one more time, it's not gonna be pretty.'' I growled in her ear and kissed her neck.
''Yes, Sir.'' She moaned out as she held herself on the bathtub.
''Good, babygirl.'' I smirked as I knew I turned her on. Honestly, it turned me on how her boobs bounced slightly.

''I love you.'' I said and kissed her cheek.
''I love you too.'' She smiled.
''So about the names...I want Edward as a middle name.'' She turned around a little and looked at me confused.
''My father's name?''

''Yeah. He deserves it for raising beautiful daughter like you.''

''Why are you making me emotional now?'' She whined and wiped a tear. I laughed and pulled her to my chest.
''You are so adorable.'' I cooed and caressed her hair.
''I'm not adorable, I'm sexy.'' She slapped my arm playfully.
''That's why I love f***ing you.'' I smirked. She blushed and cuddled more into me.

We got out of the water when it got cold and I dried us. I didn't bother to dress us up as we laid in the bed. I laid on her chest and put my leg over hers. I love to caress her stomach when we lay like this.

I suddenly felt something under my hand when Sofia gasped. A smiled formed on lips when I realized our baby kicked.

''He kicked.'' Sofia said.
''I know.'' I kissed her stomach.
I felt another one which made me so excited and happy. He is already active in there.

''Sir, do you need my help again?'' She smirked as her hand travelled down from my arm to my chest. I shivered at her touch and she was bare.
''How long do you think I can last?'' I smirked as I lifted myself and hovered over her. She put her hands on my back and started scratching it lightly.

''You can show me, beast.'' She smirked as she connected our lips. Can I ever get enough of her? I think not. I like it very much when I can show her how much I love her. I actually lasted for 7 rounds and I didn't want to tire her out anymore.

She fell asleep immediately, but I stayed awake to feel how my son was kicking again. I can't wait when I'm going to have him in my arms.