Chapter 12

Michael's POV

I didn't know why Sofia thought she is fat. She is beautiful to me. I love her green eyes and soft blonde hair. She really became important person in my life despite everything that happened four months ago.

I still love and I will always love Stephanie, but I accepted what happened and moved on. Sofia played huge part in that.

Would it be right if I have feelings for her? I don't want anyone to think I forgot Steph, because she will always be in my heart. But I feel something towards Sofia that makes me really happy when I see her.

I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. What if Stephanie hates me if I have something with Sofia? But I love Sofia and I can't risk to get her hurt. She is innocent and fragile.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID. I grinned when I saw Sofia's name and answered.

''Hello?''
''Hi, Michael, what are you doing?''
''I'm soon finished with work, you?''
''I had my last class today.''
''Why did you call me?''
''I wanted to ask you if you would go with me to a theme park. They opened new rollercoaster that I really want to try out.'' I chuckled at her.
''Sure. I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?''
''Yes. I'm so excited.'' She squealed and hung down. I smiled and finished up my work. I can't wait to see my baby soon. 

Sofia's POV

I'm so happy and excited. I found out there was a new rollercoaster opened in theme park. I love theme parks and especially rollercoasters. I know I sound childlike, but I love to have fun.

So I have an hour to get ready, because I'm going with Michael. I have to dress nicely. I opened my wardrobe and thought about what to wear.

I don't want any dress because I would need to fix it everytime. So I decided on white button-up shirt tucked in black shorts. I put on light makeup and my hair was in ponytail.

I took my black purse and slipped in my white shoes. I heard a honk and that was my cue to leave. I locked the apartment and rushed down.

I entered his car and sat on passenger seat. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

''Ready?''
''Yup.'' I buckled my seatbealt and he drove off to the theme park.

When we arrived it was crowded. Everybody probably came for the same reason as me. I didn't notice how attractive Michael looked like. He was dressed in blue shorts and white T-shirt. Every girl will look at him. Why he has to be so handsome? Ughh.

We bought tickets on our way in. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked him puzzled.

''I don't want to get you lost.''
''Okay. Let's go.'' I pulled him to the new rollercoaster.

''I can't run after you.'' He said.
''Fine, old man.'' I frowned and slowed down.
''We have time to get there. It won't run away.'' He chuckled and pulled me on his side.
''Maybe it will if you are so slow.''

We came to the rollercoaster and I could believe how cool is this. It huge and I can't wait to ride on that. We bought tickets for it and waited in line.

''You know that you can't take too much adrenaline.''
''I know.''
''Tell me if you need me, okay?'' I nodded my head.

It was so amazing up there that I went two more times. Michael didn't want to go again after first try so I was alone up there, but it was so exciting.

When I finished my third round, I went to Michael. He was waiting for me leaned on the metal fence.

''Was it good?''
''It was amazing.'' I grinned.
''Let's go buy drink, okay?''
I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

I sat on the bench waiting for him. He have really muscular back. I bet he works out a lot. I was looking around when my view was blocked. I looked up to see some young boy smiling.

''Hello, what are you doing?''
''Sitting.'' I replied.
''Are you here alone?''
''No, I came with my friend. He went to get us drinks.''
''Oh, okay. Were you on new rollercoaster?''
''I was. It was really cool.''
''I agree. You have really beautiful eyes.'' He said. I blushed at the sudden comment.
''Thank you.''

''Now that you flirted enough with her, you should leave.'' I heard familiar gruff voice behind this boy.
He turned around and I caught a glimpse of Michael's slightly angry face.

The boy smiled back at me and left. Michael handed me a bottle of juice and sat next to me.

''How long were you standing there?'' I ask him.
''Not long. Why did he ask you for a number?''
''No. I wouldn't give it to him anyway.'' I say. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
''Good girl.'' He praised me as he put his arm around my shoulders. I blushed at his words.

After we rested, we decided to play on some other stuff in here. It was really fun to be with Michael. He seemed to like shooting on cans. He even got me a huge white teddy bear.

He drove me back home and I kissed his cheek and took teddy bear with me. I was really happy today and I loved to be with Michael.