Chapter 17

Sofia's POV

Just when I opened my eyes, I ran to the the bathroom to empty my stomach. This has been going on for a few days now. I called sick at my college yesterday because Chloe was worried.

I heard the door opening and Chloe helped me to clean myself. I went in the kitchen and put the water to boil for tea. She made us breakfast.

''Sofia I don't want to worry you or anything, but did you got your period this month?'' I thought about it and I didn't have my period this month.

''No. Why are you asking me that?'' I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
''That matches up then. Sofia, I think you can be pregnant.''

I looked shocked, but she might be right. It's been four weeks since we did that and everything matches up. How did I not think about it?

''What if I'm actually pregnant? Chloe I'm scared.'' I started panicking and tearing up.
''Hey hey. It's going to be okay. We are going to buy a test so we can be sure, okay?'' I nodded slightly at her words and we sat down to finish the breakfast.

What if actual baby is growing in my stomach and I haven't been awared of that? I'm going to make sure when I take a test and then figure out what I need to do.

After we ate, Chloe washed the dishes then we got ready to go to the pharmacy. We walked to the nearby pharmacy that was around the corner.

We entered the pharmacy and there was an older woman in white coat.
''Hello!'' She greeted to us.
''Hi! Can you give us most accurate pregnancy test?'' Chloe asked her.
''Sure.'' She searched throught the shelves before taking out white box.
''Here. There are three inside.''
''Great.''

I payed to the woman and put the box in my bag. We said bye before going out. I was more nervous now that I bought tests. I don't know what to do if it's positive.

We came back in the aprtment and I rushed to the bathroom. I read the usage and waited for 5 minutes. It's been longest five minutes in my life.

My phone dinged and I took tests with shaky hands. I breathed out a heavy breath when I saw it.

Positive.

I opened the door of the bathroom and saw Chloe waiting unpatiently outside.
''So what does it says?'' She snatched them from my hands and widened her eyes in disbelief. She hugged me tightly when I started crying.
''It's going to be okay. It's okay.'' She comforted me.

I cried in her embrace. I'm so scared. How could I let this to happen? How am I going to tell Michael? Is he going to accept it?

''Sofia, it's better if you get some rest then we'll talk about it, okay?'' I nodded and wiped my wet cheeks. I went in the room and put tests on my table.

I laid down in the bed and embraced my teddy bear. I can't believe there is a new life inside me. I'm so scared, but I will give birth to this baby. It might be an accident, but it's definitely not a mistake.

I decided to call my mom and tell her about it. She is understanding, but I don't know how to tell my dad. I dialled her number and waited before she picked up.

''Mom?''
''Baby, what's wrong?'' She asked immediately when she heard my croaked voice.
''Mom I need to tell you something, but promise me you won't be mad at me.''
''I promise. Please tell me what's wrong.''
''I found out I'm pregnant, mom.'' I cried out. There was a silence on the other side.

''I'm so sorry mom. I know I'm disappointment to you.''
''What are you talking about, my baby? You are my biggest pride. I'm just shocked. What do you want to do?''
''Of course I'm going to give a birth to it and take care of it.''
''I'm glad you said that. Who is the father, Sofia?''
''Michael.'' I replied.
''Are you going to tell him?''
''Yes, but not yet. I'm not ready.''

''Mom, I don't know how to tell dad about it.''
''Don't worry about that. He can't tell anything to you about that or he will have problems with me. I can't believe that I'm going to be grandma.'' She squeaked. She actually made me smile in this situation.
''Thank you so much mom. I love you.''
''I love you too my princess. Everything will fall on its place. Don't worry too much, it's not good for a baby. I will prepare your dad before you tell him, okay?'' She assured me.
''Okay. Thank you so much mom.''
''Always. I will call you again later to discuss more about this.''
''Alright. Bye, mom.''
''Bye, honey.'' She sent me a kiss before hanging down the phone.

I'm so happy my mom will help me. I never wanted to be their disappointment. They always treated me like a princess.

I got out of my room and went to Chloe's room. She was sitting on a chair doing something on her laptop.

''Chloe?'' I asked entering the room.
''Yes Sofia?''
''I'm going to be a mom.'' I smiled and hugged her.
''I'm so happy for you. You'll be the best mom ever.'' She chuckled.

''I can't wait to go shopping for baby's clothes.'' She squeaked and jumped in happiness.
''Me too. But I need to go to doctor's first.'' I said.
''We can go together if you want.'' She smiled, but her face soon turned in confused one.
''Wait! What about Michael? Are you going to tell him?''
''Of course I'm going to tell him. He is the father.'' I said in duhh tone.
''I'm really happy for you Sofia.''
''Thank you Chloe.''

And I need to tell my dad and Michael. I'm worried about Michael. Is he going to accept it? What will his reaction be? I need a lot of strenght to tell him this. He is sending every day for past month the same text in morning and evening. He loves me and I love him too and I hope he will love this baby too.