Chapter 19

Sofia's POV

He is going to leave us. He wants to leave me. I won't let him. I was stupid enough to be away from him. I can't repeat same mistakes. Sorry Stephanie, but I love him.

I took my purse and slipped in my shoes when I dressed myself. I started the engine of my car and drove to his apartment. I prayed that he is still there.

I parked my car in front of the building and ran inside. I took the elevator and quickly arrived to his door. I started knocking rapidly and turning down the doorknob, but it was locked.

I started crying out of frustration and slumped down the door. He left and all because of me. Why did I have to be such a fool? I let him leave.

How am I going to tell him about the baby? He doesn't even know yet. I'm so stupid. I started crying harder at all the thoughts of not seeing him again came to my mind.

I didn't even notice how much I was sitting in front of his door when I heard his voice calling me. I thought I was imagining it but it sounded very real.

I lifted my head and actually saw him. He was standing in front of me looking handsome as always. I got up and jumped in his arms. I cried in his neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

''I thought you left us. You can't leave us Michael.'' I chanted over and over again.
''Sofia calm down. I'm not going anywhere.'' He said. I looked at him confused.
''I declined the offer in Germany.''
''Really?'' I sniffled.
''Yeah.'' He smiled and removed the hair that has fallen on my face.

''What did you mean by 'us'?'' He was now confused.
''Our baby is there. Now you definitely can't leave me.'' I giggled.
''B-Baby? We are going to have a baby?'' He asked looking shocked. I nodded my head smiling. He let me down and caught his head.

''Oh shit, I'm going to be a father.'' I started laughing at his scared face. He then started smiling like a crazy man and hugged me tightly.
''I love you, I love you, I love you...''
''I love you too.'' I said laughing.

He calmed down and put me on my feet. He stared in my eyes as he cupped my face. He leaned down and captured my lips in sweet kiss.

''I missed you baby.'' He whispered against my lips.
''I missed you too.'' He kissed me again.

We entered his apartment because we were still at the hallway.
''Are you hungry?'' I nodded and we entered the kitchen.

He cooked me steak with potatoes. It was so yummy that I ate almost everything. I was full, but I know I'll be eating again in three hours.

I yawned after we finished. He told me to go to his bedroom and get some rest. I entered his bedroom and ploped down on it. He entered the room after me and laid down next to me.

''I'm sorry for hurting you Michael.'' I said.
''You are feeling guilty because you are really good person Sofia. You always think everything is your fault even when it isn't. I don't want you to do that everytime.'' He kissed my cheek. I nodded my head.

''Did you went to the doctor to check the baby?''
''I planned to go but didn't go yet.'' I said.
''Then I'm checking you up.'' I look at him confused.
''You obviously forgot I'm also the doctor for that.'' He smiled cheekly.
''I don't want you to check on me.'' I pouted.
''I'm checking our baby and that's it.''

He started planting loving kisses on my face as I felt something hard on my thigh. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pushed him slightly.

''I'm tired now.'' I said.
''But I missed you for a month.'' He whined.
''So what? Calm your horny ass down.''
''Only you can calm it down.'' He winked causing me to blush.
''Stop it Michael.'' I warned him when he hovered over me. He leaned down until our bodies were touching.

''I didn't feel you for a month baby. I almost forgot the feeling.'' He whispered huskily grazing his nose over my ear. I felt my stomach tightening inside. He returned his lips back on mine. I couldn't help myself but kiss him back and give in. He is too spoiled because he always gets what he wants.