Chapter 7

Sofia's POV

My stitches got removed yesterday and I was feeling so much better that I can shower normally. I seen him again obviously and something is telling me that he isn't mad at me as he used to be.

I was eating breakfast with Chloe before she went with her boyfriend. She will spend day with him and that means I can do whatever I want.

So I decided to go to a park and get some ideas for designs. I need to make best design of outfit for my class. If it's good enough we can make it with fabric which will be great.

I got dressed in yellow sundress and put on my white Converse. I took my sketchbook and pencilis. I put everything in my backpack and exited the apartment after I locked it.

I was walking through the streets looking how people were dressed. It may sound creepy but I do this for school so I don't care.

I noticed that there are not a lot of people who don't have their own style. Everybody dress similiar and it seems like nobody has something original. I mean, I'm also no diffrent from them.

I arrived at the park. Today is Saturday so there are a lot of kids here. There is also some kind of playground with swings and stuff, but mostly is grass with walking paths.

I sat at the free bench. Kids were running around with their parents following them or just sitting at the benches watching them.

I started drawing random outfits that came up in my mind. I didn't notice a child that sat next to me. It was a little girl who was attentively watching what I'm doing. I smiled up at her.

''Hello!'' I chirped.
''Hi! I really like what are you drawing.'' She smiled showing her half missing teeth and fixing her pink glasses.
''Thank you. My name is Sofia.'' I extended my hand. She shook it and smiled.
''I'm Janna.''
''You have really pretty name, Janna.''
''Thanks.'' Her blushed a little.

''Do you like to draw?''
''Yes. I draw every day. I like colors and it's really fun to do.''
''I also really like to draw. I was always drawing when I was your age.''
''Really?'' She fixed her glasses again.
''Yup.''
''That's cool. You are pretty.'' She blurted out as she was scanning my face. I laughed at her compliment but I find it cute.
''Thank you. You are very cute too.'' I pinched her cheek.

Her mother was calling for her so she had to leave. I found it adorable when she gave me quick hug and waved me before running off to her mother.

I smiled to myself and continued drawing. She is really nice little girl. I was thinking about her and was concentrated on my sketches.

''Nice day, huh?'' I heard familiar voice next to me. I jumped up a little and turned my head to look at Dr. Ross.
''I didn't notice that you sat next to me. Hi, Dr. Ross!'' I smiled at him.

He was sweating in his white shirt and black athletic shorts. I guess he was jogging around here amd noticed me. I can't deny he was looking handsome.

''What are you doing?'' He asked me while I was daydreaming about him.
''I was drawing sketches of outfits. I need some good one because I need it for my class.'' He snatched it from my hands and started looking through the pages of sketchbook.

''You know how to draw.'' He sort of complimented me.
''Thanks.'' I blushed a bit.
''What were you doing around here?'' I asked him.
''Can't you conclude yourself?'' He said and gave me back my sketchbook.
''I-I guess you w-were jogging?'' I stuttered a bit but it didn't notice much.
He hummed in response and stretched his legs. I didn't notice how long his legs are while mine are like penguin's.

''You don't do that? I mean you don't jog?'' He asked me.
''I can't.'' I shook my head.
''Because of asthma?''
''Yes.''
''Since when do you have it?''
''Since I was four.'' I smiled sadly.

''Why did you decide to be gynecologist?'' I blurted out.
''My parents made me. They wanted it because that job provides a lot of money. But I learnt to appreciate it.''
I sighed and put my sketchbook in the backback and got up.

''Do you want to go for a drink?'' I asked him feeling nervous. He didn't respond and just got up. I took a sign and walked side by side with him.