Chapter one | Police

Jeon Jungkook. Worlds most wanted man. Age 22. 5'10. Male. Busan, South Korea. Dark brown hair and eyes. He is known to be the biggest mafia leader in this world.

As the police officer Yuho typed into the computer. He took a deep sigh leaning back into his seat. "When will this man ever be found" he mumbled to himself. He sat back up into his seat doing more research.

 BREAKING NEWS: Local bank robbed 700,000 dollars in cash completely gone

BREAKING NEWS: Jeon Jungkook spotted in gas station putting man at gun point

Officer Yuho bit his lip softly, leaning closer to the screen "he's done only those two things in the past week?" He mumbles to himself again.

                            -knock knock-

"Talking to yourself again chief?" Officer Yuho swirled his chair around to the door facing another officer named kihyu

"It's so weird how no one can ever get ahold of this boy Jungkook" Officer Yuho said stressfully.

"Ah the one and only famous little Jungkook. He's crazy chief you know that, it's almost impossible to get him, but we will still try. All of Korea try really."

Officer yuho sighed and swirled his chair back to the computer screen. "You've worked hard today kihyu, you can go home early" Kihyu stepped closer "I'm okay chief I'll stay for awhile longer and help out"

They began to write things down, what time Jeon Jungkook usually robs places most time and where when and how, but the how is what they can't figure out.

"He's very good and sneaky" Officer yuho said "He's one dangerous boy."

                    -police dispatcher POV-

Dispatcher Lia. She answers 112 calls (police number in Korea) Taking a sip of her hot coffee waiting for the line to ring she leaned further back into her chair staring at her computer screen still waiting for an emergency. A call set off causing her to jump.

"112 what is your emergency?"

A faint whisper voice spoke

"H-hello? I think I spotted j-Jeon Jungkook"

"Jeon Jungkook? Ma'am what is your location?"

"I-I'm only 5 minutes away from the police department. I see him right now h-he's talking to someone."

"Okay ma'am are you safe where are you at?"

"I'm in my c-car"

"Stay there for me police are on their way."